The Official being sentenced to life thread

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
:russ: I LOVE IT

The video with the 2 women is my favorite :myspotnash:

Notice the PAWG smiling at the 30-second mark as those 2 evil sheboons start making noise after the sentence :laugh:

Justice.......:smugbiden:

dude your a messed up individual if you get off of these videos

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I grew up with this skinny kid we called porky for some reason...

when we were 18, we were all sitting around smoking wet all day one day and him and this other nikka come up with the bright idea they were gonna rob the pizza man and try to get us to go along with it. We didn't think they were serious until dude went to the payphone to order pizza to the corner house right there next to the alleyway. We was all like :merchant: and dispersed.

Well, it turns out they did that shyt. The twist was, they didnt even rob the pizza man, just killed him. And it turns out, the pizza man had just came to this country a week before, and was trying to work to save money to get the rest of his family over to the US :snoop: shyt was ALL over the news...for a couple weeks they were running and one day they even had both of their picture on the front page of the paper.

They caught Porky and a few months after that i did some dumb shyt and winded up in the county in the same pod as him while he was fighting his case. I knew he had :ufdup: but he kept saying he was coming home, and when he gets home, he gonna do this and that :dwillhuh: Rather than crush his hopes, I just let him rant and rave :dwillhuh:

That nikka got LIFE with no parole...and the cat he brought around that day who he did that shyt with, none of us knew him like that, he went on the run out of state and to my knowledge he aint never been caught

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: I LOVE IT

The video with the 2 women is my favorite :myspotnash:

Notice the PAWG smiling at the 30-second mark as those 2 evil sheboons start making noise after the sentence :laugh:

Justice.......:smugbiden:

That hoe sounding like a hyena the way she was going on about towards the end of the video:dead:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shyts crazy, I got a homie from high school who's lil brother has 2 death sentences for a double murder he did while he was high on some shyt, he doesn't even remember doing it, he told us when the cops kicked in the door and took him in he honestly thought they had the wrong person until they showed him the video. Shyts crazy cause I never would have expected him to go down like that

damn bruh :damn:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I grew up with this skinny kid we called porky for some reason...

when we were 18, we were all sitting around smoking wet all day one day and him and this other nikka come up with the bright idea they were gonna rob the pizza man and try to get us to go along with it. We didn't think they were serious until dude went to the payphone to order pizza to the corner house right there next to the alleyway. We was all like :merchant: and dispersed.

Well, it turns out they did that shyt. The twist was, they didnt even rob the pizza man, just killed him. And it turns out, the pizza man had just came to this country a week before, and was trying to work to save money to get the rest of his family over to the US :snoop: shyt was ALL over the news...for a couple weeks they were running and one day they even had both of their picture on the front page of the paper.

They caught Porky and a few months after that i did some dumb shyt and winded up in the county in the same pod as him while he was fighting his case. I knew he had :ufdup: but he kept saying he was coming home, and when he gets home, he gonna do this and that :dwillhuh: Rather than crush his hopes, I just let him rant and rave :dwillhuh:

That nikka got LIFE with no parole...and the cat he brought around that day who he did that shyt with, none of us knew him like that, he went on the run out of state and to my knowledge he aint never been caught
:whoo: link to story?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mean if it was all over the news and them nikkas made the paper

its still sum info about it sumwhere online nikka

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I made this thread on the Hamster before

There are mad clips on youtube, of dudes getting like 150 years and ish

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

im looking for this one vid from that thread where a nugga takes it quite surprisingly:russ:.

the judge is giving this guy like 150 years and hes just nodding his head all complacently and scribbling on his notepad. one of the youtube comments said something like "thats the meanest 16 bars ever written on that notepad right there":russ: