The Official being sentenced to life thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that bytch was convicted of killing a 3 year old. that life sentence is her getting off easy. :pacspit:

they should kill that piece of shyt. I'm mad that my tax dollars gotta go towards taking care of this scumbag for the rest of his life. and she gets better medical benefits than a lot of people on the outside while paying no deductibles. :what:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
And then you will be the next contestant on that "summer jam screen" fainting when the judge hands you that L...

Emotions will ruin your life...People die everyday, if you want revenge, you have to let time pass, and plot a cold blooded assassination revenge, not some heat of the moment sloppy work that will ruin your life...

hey man its sounds like u've done this before. are u a hit man?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That first video is fukking horrible, this sack of shyt killed their son is smiling at them, and then some worthless bytch in his family is telling the other family she hates them? For what, having their son killed and wanting justice?

Cot damn, that nikka and his family need to be purged from earth.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
That first video is fukking horrible, this sack of shyt killed their son is smiling at them, and then some worthless bytch in his family is telling the other family she hates them? For what, having their son killed and wanting justice?

He thought he was going to get off easy too. like he was really surprised he got life!!! Dude thought he was in court for a speeding ticket or something.

lol@ him passing out. Somebody gave him some wrong info on killng somebody & taunting the victims family.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I went to school with 2 nikkas who doin life for murder
Shyts crazy, I got a homie from high school who's lil brother has 2 death sentences for a double murder he did while he was high on some shyt, he doesn't even remember doing it, he told us when the cops kicked in the door and took him in he honestly thought they had the wrong person until they showed him the video. Shyts crazy cause I never would have expected him to go down like that

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:russ: I LOVE IT

The video with the 2 women is my favorite :myspotnash:

Notice the PAWG smiling at the 30-second mark as those 2 evil sheboons start making noise after the sentence :laugh:

Justice.......:smugbiden:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Shyts crazy, I got a homie from high school who's lil brother has 2 death sentences for a double murder he did while he was high on some shyt, he doesn't even remember doing it, he told us when the cops kicked in the door and took him in he honestly thought they had the wrong person until they showed him the video. Shyts crazy cause I never would have expected him to go down like that

I'm starting to hear more and more about people getting high & not realizing they killed somebody :what:

What kind of demonic shyt are people using nowadays? :sitdown:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
that bytch was convicted of killing a 3 year old. that life sentence is her getting off easy. :pacspit:

they should kill that piece of shyt. I'm mad that my tax dollars gotta go towards taking care of this scumbag for the rest of his life. and she gets better medical benefits than a lot of people on the outside while paying no deductibles. :what:

nah, that b!tch needs life. killing her would be too easy.

let her suffer

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No fuccs are given. MFs kill innocent children and the want a light sentence and for people to feel sorry for them. :pacspit:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

That nikka was screaming like a stuck pig. Went out like a sucka. Piece of trash family supporting him. The stupid bytch should have spent some days in jail just off that comment alone. Them Aryan Brotherhood CACs are gonna eat good off him. :devious:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you look close you can see the bytch in him. You can see it in his eyes. He was barely holding that smirk together. Lips were on the verge of trembling. He gonna cry in the van. :heh:

You are right...Every word that lady was saying was cutting right into his heart, and pouring salt in his wounds...

Dude is done...And he is slowly beginning to realize it...The agony of the real world is about to set in, and he is beginning to realize that it's not a dream nor a Hollywood flick...

His torment is just about to start...

:ohlawd: