The Official being sentenced to life thread

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
tumblr_mad83nvTzn1qjlbdfo1_400.jpg

These people think they are gangstas they are really LOST n!ggas...

"your pops wasn't no gangsta...he was just another lost n!gga"

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
that first video got me kinda hot. that was some fukkboy shyt that nikka did smiling at the victim's family like that. my brother get killed by some nikka like him, im following his mom home after court and blasting that hoe in the head.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo honestly im not one to take freedom for granted. But even if released what would a convicted felon whose baby mamas on welfare contribute to society?. You gotta realize thats how the judge thinks.

Far better chance to benefit society being free. McDonald's hires felons At the very least he can get pockets raped for taxes child-support

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When you KNOW you're guilty of cold blooded murder, the fukk you expect? I can understand that reaction from people who are innocent.

Like all that hollering means a damn thing. That old trick talking about "I need to see my baby is ok" can STFU too. I wouldn't even show up in court to support a family member who killed a baby.

Like the old saying goes, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
bro its crazy a couple nikkas i used to share hot n ready pizzas wit will never have they freedom again n we only 22 smh

shyt is fukked up bro, got two childhood homies hit a lick and dude was in the house and they didnt know ended up putting him in a coma, got 15 yrs. not saying they didnt deserve to get locked up but shyt is fukked up all around

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
That dude in that 1st video a bytch.Why is he ice grillin the family when you senselessly killed their son.
bro its crazy a couple nikkas i used to share hot n ready pizzas wit will never have they freedom again n we only 22 smh

Yea them nikkas were like 18 and 19 when they were sentenced to life.I couldn't imagine being that young and getting life.I'd go crazy

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

illadope

きんが
Daps
Be careful of ur surrounding breh. I'd hate to see a coli breh go out like that

Yeah I've changed a lot these last few years....my mans mike in there as you can see had his baby 3 days before that. He's never going see his daughter probably.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
lol@ the 1st video. dude kills somebody, mean mugs the victims family then he's surprised at the outcome? I can't wrap my head around this type of logic. was he hoping for 5 yrs or something?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that first video got me kinda hot. that was some fukkboy shyt that nikka did smiling at the victim's family like that. my brother get killed by some nikka like him, im following his mom home after court and blasting that hoe in the head.

And then you will be the next contestant on that "summer jam screen" fainting when the judge hands you that L...

Emotions will ruin your life...People die everyday, if you want revenge, you have to let time pass, and plot a cold blooded assassination revenge, not some heat of the moment sloppy work that will ruin your life...