The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone trying to play?

Is the laser sight worth a shyt?
I'll be on later today, have to do some shyt around the house before I get on... cause if I don't, I'll end up being on this shyt all day.

And I don't really mess with the laser sights on this one, moreso on BF4. It improves your hip fire accuracy, but it can give your location away for a split second which is big in this game since the engaging distances can be pretty close.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The Scout Elite is by far the dumbest shyt in the beta.Rechambering rounds at the speed of light:stopitslime:idiots complain about shotguns:childplease:.The fukk is the point in using the DMR when you have a semi auto bolt action sniper:mindblown:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'll be on later today, have to do some shyt around the house before I get on... cause if I don't, I'll end up being on this shyt all day.

And I don't really mess with the laser sights on this one, moreso on BF4. It improves your hip fire accuracy, but it can give your location away for a split second which is big in this game since the engaging distances can be pretty close.
What's ur psn, shyt aint showing up for some reason

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Scout Elite is by far the dumbest shyt in the beta.Rechambering rounds at the speed of light:stopitslime:idiots complain about shotguns:childplease:.The fukk is the point in using the DMR when you have a semi auto bolt action sniper:mindblown:
They can slow it down some, but I haven't found myself getting killed by that gun too much, nor have I found a groove with that one. It rechambers quick but it's not that strong. And in this game since there's nikkas always lurking near, once you pop a shot with that gun without a suppressor chances are somebody's going to be on your ass not too long afterwards.

Those Battle Rifles fun af to play with though

:whew:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I think the the straight pull bolt attachement is automatically attached to that thing. I hope thats not true for the retail