The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt might have the best game modes that we've seen in a while.

Blood Money is also very good.
Heist is dope
Conquest is Conquest
Hotwire is chaos

:damn:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Couldnt get on the mic last night - my girl was hanging with me and I had no volume on

Game was dope though - whats everyones reaction so far?

Speaking of which, what headsets you rockin, brehs? I'm not tryin to use the shyt Sony threw in with the system.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
my main issue with it is that it reminds me of cod... and i played that at launch for 2 months and had a 0.62 kd ratio when i left.... i cant deal with being shytty at a game like that...

i do better at this usually... but i still always lose one on one battles.... i just need an fps to play tho... i cant be playing sports games exclusively because they are so intense and shyt and u have to be in the right mental state.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
this game seems like its gonna be ok, im just not buying the shyt at full price, i'll wait a week and cop it on craigslist for like 40 or 45$.

Ive only played conquest large on the beta though, them other game modes just dont appeal to me...

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
my main issue with it is that it reminds me of cod... and i played that at launch for 2 months and had a 0.62 kd ratio when i left.... i cant deal with being shytty at a game like that...

i do better at this usually... but i still always lose one on one battles.... i just need an fps to play tho... i cant be playing sports games exclusively because they are so intense and shyt and u have to be in the right mental state.

Yeah, the maps def. feel kinda small, esp. for 64 players.