The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Got it for 32 few months ago but only played once. Not because its bad but because I got Dying Light the same day and summer started

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Lack of guns will kill this game, they should drop a patch with about 6-10 guns and watch the game pick up again.
IMO here's reasons this game is dying.Lack of destruction on some maps is:mindblown: that is something the BF series is known for.Weapon balance was beyond terrible essentially 5 weapons destroyed everything K-10 M416 M16A3 Scout Elite shooting like a DMR:scusthov:MPX Armored Insert:scusthov:.TDM 64 players combined terrible spawn system.The latest CTE updates still aren't in the game when Visceral helped start the BF4 version of it:wtf:kill trades,shotgun hit registration is beyond terrible.Enforcer class was literally nerfed into oblivion because fakkits cried about the 870 shotgun when I posted in Feb dudes gonna see what the real problems are:rudy:.Should've never had Battlefield in the title period its not BF but as standalone game its pretty good the new game modes are dope Blood Money when dudes go for the money pile:shaq2:Heist is a nice spin on Rush ect.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
IMO here's reasons this game is dying.Lack of destruction on some maps is:mindblown: that is something the BF series is known for.Weapon balance was beyond terrible essentially 5 weapons destroyed everything K-10 M416 M16A3 Scout Elite shooting like a DMR:scusthov:MPX Armored Insert:scusthov:.TDM 64 players combined terrible spawn system.The latest CTE updates still aren't in the game when Visceral helped start the BF4 version of it:wtf:kill trades,shotgun hit registration is beyond terrible.Enforcer class was literally nerfed into oblivion because fakkits cried about the 870 shotgun when I posted in Feb dudes gonna see what the real problems are:rudy:.Should've never had Battlefield in the title period its not BF but as standalone game its pretty good the new game modes are dope Blood Money when dudes go for the money pile:shaq2:Heist is a nice spin on Rush ect.

Blood Money is the only mode I play , I loved that mode from jump:noah: I didn't spend much time on BF 4 when it dropped due to being shyt and always getting killed:russ: I notice the maps are so small on Hardline it's gets boring as hell after awhile. I love the map ideas tho just wish they made them bigger.

They need to throw in 10-15 new guns for free honestly, no excuse for the lack of guns.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
just started playing again what is the best AR, carbine, and smg?