The Official Battlefield: Hardline Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i was afraid this was gonna happen. the player base is already falling so fast i doubt a lot of people are gunna get the DLC. glad i decided to hold off. i really wanted this to be good though :mjcry:

The player base on consoles is fine. Of course first day they will be empty because a lot of ppl haven't d/l it yet

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game sucks. Just add some awful maps/more weapons and neglect the overall complaints of the community. I hope visceral never touches this franchise again

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This game sucks. Just add some awful maps/more weapons and neglect the overall complaints of the community. I hope visceral never touches this franchise again
they actually done alot for this franchise helped on some of the DLC's from BF3 and BF4 did work on CTE ect.

these were some of best maps in BF3

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
they actually done alot for this franchise helped on some of the DLC's from BF3 and BF4 did work on CTE ect.

these were some of best maps in BF3

End game the second worst out that map pack. But still, its inexcusable how they continue to ignore the main problems of this game

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I realized I didn't really spend much time on bf4 when it dropped , I can't even get jiggy with this anymore now that I re copped that:mjcry:

Feels way to run and gun like, I was running around yesterday feeling like I was playing COD:to:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How the hell does this game add servers with all the maps in rotation but BF4 can't?:francis:

Is the server browser glitched? Ever since the patch I cannot find a single populated server on any map. And quick match literally puts me in the same dead ass EA Hardcore servers. Something isn't right

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Is the server browser glitched? Ever since the patch I cannot find a single populated server on any map. And quick match literally puts me in the same dead ass EA Hardcore servers. Something isn't right
It is I have everything unchecked except for conquest large Us east and Us west

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So after the hype was this game a flop or good for an expansion pack but not a standalone game? I don't see many people talking about this game in comparison with BF4.