Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Sacrifice my brehs you got your tags took I was with randoms I don't know them nikkas :laff: we could easily make murder tape clip one clip two together you have a round of completely destroying me Naw

No one round beatings of me in your archives :camby:You on the other hand 9 NINE! -0 ZERO will never be duplicated by me or you , you made history breh :blessed: holla :umad:How you think I take your tags often I go looking for you like a G blood in my eyes all over my tv screen no oh I just happen to be there oh there go los laying prone lol your a known camper it ain't hard to snatch your soul out your socks :russ: Come get my tags in war
Murder tape where I kill your whole squad and then you come out of hiding to kill me? :usure: you proud of that? :mjlol:
I see the fury in your eyes cause I took them tags :russ: it's gon happen again :ufdup: guarantee you that :birdman:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
loslex.png

loslex.png

Dogtags taken 1,517 :ohlawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
do u guys recommend medium range scopes.

granted my gun shoots slower and has bullet drop but this suppressor being doing me good lately can't hit what u cant see :ahh:

but i do wonder if i should just remove it since it will help me shoot faster

i like this sar
bout to try out the mtar later

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
do u guys recommend medium range scopes.

granted my gun shoots slower and has bullet drop but this suppressor being doing me good lately can't hit what u cant see :ahh:

but i do wonder if i should just remove it since it will help me shoot faster

i like this sar
bout to try out the mtar later
medium range scope work well on dmr's low recoil weapons Sar 21 Ak-12 Aku,ect...I don't run suppressors flash hider>>>>>>>>>

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
medium range scope work well on dmr's low recoil weapons Sar 21 Ak-12 Aku,ect...I don't run suppressors flash hider>>>>>>>>>

but isn't the point of suppressors is to hide u on mini map where flash hider still will show u
granted some things regardless will show u even with suppressors

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
but isn't the point of suppressors is to hide u on mini map where flash hider still will show u
granted some things regardless will show u even with suppressors
IMO guns like the SAR 21 advantages are low recoil accuracy and good bullet velocity.With a suppressor on it you lowering the bullet velocity diminishing one of best strengths.Realistically how many kills you expect to get it in row with a gun that's extremely weak and RPM of 600?You can still do well but I prefer accuracy and more bullet velocity over staying off the mini map.Now when I'm using something like the M240B I don't run suppressed I want dudes coming at me 100 in box mag 34 max damage IDGAF what they are using :ufdup:http://xboxclips.com/Infamous973/d11b4070-a86f-4a89-972a-6c475586cdd0

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Mowgli check this out top 5 Pdw's I probably would add the Mx4 joint nasty in the right hands. For the most part I agree with his list
Mine: 1.MPX
2.Sr-2
3.As-Val
4.Cz-3A1
5.MX4
TOP 5 PDW'S - Battlefield 4:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli check this out top 5 Pdw's I probably would add the Mx4 joint nasty in the right hands. For the most part I agree with his list
Mine: 1.MPX
2.Sr-2
3.As-Val
4.Cz-3A1
5.MX4
TOP 5 PDW'S - Battlefield 4:

Sr2 is the only pdw that matters. I started with the pdwr and i enjoyed it but that sr2 and those iron sights, Legendary.. the muzzle velocity is slow but from what i read in a military manual.....

When your enemy is on the move, dont shoot him, shoot where hes going. :wow: