Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I ain't scared of nothing pleighboi I was taking you nikkas on dolo the other day :demonic:
I take COLI. Dudes dolo on a regular basis matter fact it was me vs you rekka slap brose Crakface and piff yesterday. And came away with copies of all your tags yesterday :smugbiden:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you also got 4-1'd in a game by babyfacek if I recall correctly :sas1:
If I recall correctly 2copies of your tags neutralizes all that tough talk :sas2: Anybody can get killed by some dude hiding under stairs waiting to ambush

But if recall correctly I got a murdertape of you 10-0 and your tags took all in one round :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If I recall correctly 2copies of your tags neutralizes all that tough talk :sas2: Anybody can get killed by some dude hiding under stairs waiting to ambush

But if recall correctly I got a murdertape of you 10-0 and your tags took all in one round :wow:

:mjlol: at this back in the day shyt

lets talk about now, im fresh off destiny why ain't you getting 10-0 instead you getting 4-1 my way :sas2:

You call it hiding I call it staying still to not get seen on a motion sensor :sas2:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol: at this back in the day shyt

lets talk about now, im fresh off destiny why ain't you getting 10-0 instead you getting 4-1 my way :sas2:

You call it hiding I call it staying still to not get seen on a motion sensor :sas2:
Call it what you want I took your tags not once but twice yesterday and since your mouth still open put this vid in it

:scust: Brutal

I came back from Destiny still a menace so try another excuse :wow:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you should have added me laying down with that gun work :banderas: anyone can take tags it happens :manny:

Not everyone can drop you going 1 vs 1 though :smugbiden:
You came back from Destiny a shadow of your former self support dude camping where's Assault Krackdagawd?!

Since we talking recent let's talk I'm up 2-0 in what really counts :sas2:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You came back from Destiny a shadow of your former self support dude camping where's Assault Krackdagawd?!

Since we talking recent let's talk I'm up 2-0 in what really counts :sas2:

I'm a shadow of my former self and I'm going 4-1 against los the gawd
full

That says more about you than it does me friend. At least Destiny is my excuse what's yours?
full

When you were running engineer I running and gunning laying you down with the bulldog. If I see the motion sensors are out I gotta play it smart, me running and gunning benefits you in that situation more than it does me. :manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm a shadow of my former self and I'm going 4-1 against los the gawd
full

That says more about you than it does me friend. At least Destiny is my excuse what's yours?
full

When you were running engineer I running and gunning laying you down with the bulldog. If I see the motion sensors are out I gotta play it smart, me running and gunning benefits you in that situation more than it does me. :manny:

2-0 :banderas:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
IMO guns like the SAR 21 advantages are low recoil accuracy and good bullet velocity.With a suppressor on it you lowering the bullet velocity diminishing one of best strengths.Realistically how many kills you expect to get it in row with a gun that's extremely weak and RPM of 600?You can still do well but I prefer accuracy and more bullet velocity over staying off the mini map.Now when I'm using something like the M240B I don't run suppressed I want dudes coming at me 100 in box mag 34 max damage IDGAF what they are using :ufdup:http://xboxclips.com/Infamous973/d11b4070-a86f-4a89-972a-6c475586cdd0

very good insight and i tried it out with the mtar jesus christ at the kills in the row i got with it with no suppressor unlocked
so i'll start taking my suppressors off now cuz of the rate of fire on that bad boy had me like :damn:

granted the stability wasn't the greatest but i kind of got the hang of it pretty well but plenty room for improvement on that area i only unlocked the kobra sites for it and target detector that came with it

so gotta get some kills with it
tend to use TDM to get my attachments when i want them quicker

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
very good insight and i tried it out with the mtar jesus christ at the kills in the row i got with it with no suppressor unlocked
so i'll start taking my suppressors off now cuz of the rate of fire on that bad boy had me like :damn:

granted the stability wasn't the greatest but i kind of got the hang of it pretty well but plenty room for improvement on that area i only unlocked the kobra sites for it and target detector that came with it

so gotta get some kills with it
tend to use TDM to get my attachments when i want them quicker
yeah mtar is a close quarters demon some other good carbines ACW-R,SG 553,A-91,Ace-52((strongest carbine),Ace 21 is highly underrated if you playing TDM

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yeah mtar is a close quarters demon some other good carbines ACW-R,SG 553,A-91,Ace-52((strongest carbine),Ace 21 is highly underrated if you playing TDM
Back on the pdw subject in Conquest low key the Ump-9 is a monster.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Sr2 is the only pdw that matters. I started with the pdwr and i enjoyed it but that sr2 and those iron sights, Legendary.. the muzzle velocity is slow but from what i read in a military manual.....

When your enemy is on the move, dont shoot him, shoot where hes going. :wow:
mpx is better