Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dudes suck and don't practice so we will get body bagged.
From what I've seen me you Trillsavant Winston and Dsiski probably the hottest guns out at the moment no disrespect to my other hittas.

We get this five together we can easily take KCCO I dusted them dudes and I was dolo when I ran into them.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nope. It's all fun to me. Just sayin. We were in a room with good clans over the weekend getting crushed. Nothing was the same after destiny.
Right now M.R crushing everything in they path I thought NA was better but I seen they got rolled on too :snoop:

The problem will be getting this exact group of Coli players together at the same time

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nope. It's all fun to me. Just sayin. We were in a room with good clans over the weekend getting crushed. Nothing was the same after destiny.
Actually I came back from Destiny in God mode shyt improved my game and that October patch was perfect. My k.d in that period went from 2.14 to the 2.21 it's at now.

That final stand patch took me from God tier To above average sometimes great player ain't even ashamed to say it :manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Doesn't matter A-91 is not winning a gun fight against a MG4 I'll take my W tho get back on
Depends on the range close quarters I think the A91 wins that down the street dude with the A91 a dead man lol

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Bought this shyt on psn yesterday. By far the most ridiculous install I've ever seen in my life. shyt took well over 6 hours.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dusting two scrub platoons off now HAAN and BMG

And some other scrubs called Ctrl :mjlol:

Last edited: