Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
You're pretty good. Wasn't playing like a noob :ohhh:

I was whipping the fukk out that lav.... :whoo:

:russ:@ play like a noob I'm a battlefield vet. I usually play hardcore but right now I'm trying to lvl up and get the feel of playing on the ps4.

You were putting work in the lav though:whoo: . Took them forever to get us out of there. Probably would have been top squad if that other dude wasn't holding us back. I used to peep this thread and the ps3 bf3 thread and thought you were all hype but you really are that dude though :ohhh: . :salute:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:@ play like a noob I'm a battlefield vet. I usually play hardcore but right now I'm trying to lvl up and get the feel of playing on the ps4.

You were putting work in the lav though:whoo: . Took them forever to get us out of there. Probably would have been top squad if that other dude wasn't holding us back. I used to peep this thread and the ps3 bf3 thread and thought you were all hype but you really are that dude though :ohhh: . :salute:
:salute: nice to have some good conquest players out here.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Shout out to all my gaming brehs.

I haven't been able to play games for the last 9 months because I work 19 hours a day so give your fellow coli brethren some good X1 joints that came out in 2014. Give me 7 must have X1 joints so I can make a list and go cop tomorrow.

25hgy74.jpg

PS: You nikkas better not talk shyt about my rapist smile :ufdup:

If you dont like Cod or Halo maybe youll like this :ld: