Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was meaning to ask about that... that last big update they dropped made it to where you couldn't heal yourself right after getting hit.

I would be playing and taking cover laying on a med box and my health wouldn't move. I was legit pissed...
:russ:
yeah if you were being suppressed no health revive for you my friend :troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Or you can just shoot them. :leostare:
Sometimes they come in pairs. They send the medic backed up by a gunner. Problematic for one man. Step up your strategies.

Kill the mark and the hero with c4 then shoot the gunner. Maybe you can get all 3

I'll let you know how it works.

For Elite Gaming

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I agree as Assault you have to play more carefully now bet they bringing it down to 2-3 seconds
Yea I don't think they should take it off completely . It's already not fair that I can be engaged in multiple firefights and just dip off in a corner and heal 100 percent so fast. Dice has kinda fukked themselves getting so much feedback from the fans. Now they have them by the balls on some, if you do t do what we say we will play call of duty shyt

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea I don't think they should take it off completely . It's already not fair that I can be engaged in multiple firefights and just dip off in a corner and heal 100 percent so fast. Dice has kinda fukked themselves getting so much feedback from the fans. Now they have them by the balls on some, if you do t do what we say we will play call of duty shot
Dice need to fall the fukk back now they doing too much leave the gameplay and guns alone and go make more maps.....bytches :scust:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If I put a claymore down and a team mate puts slams near the claymore can the claymore detonate the slam setting off a chain reaction if an enemy trips it?

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Reviving is a bytch made tactic because in real life electricity can't fix a head wound.

Come back from that c4. Everybody goes.
nikka it's a game, there's plenty of shyt that doesn't happen in real life.

And stop it with camping dead bodies, that's weak shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka it's a game, there's plenty of shyt that doesn't happen in real life.

And stop it with camping dead bodies, that's weak shyt.
I'm tired of my kills getting taken away fukk that.

We camping them bodies with c4 nikka. Defibrillators gonna be useless.

Stay in Larry land or you gonna catch it to.

Now.......