Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you don't need to pay attention to it long as you know exactly who I'm talking about:sas2:
I didn't notice. To be honest. You shook to even play with us on ps4 out of fear of being exposed so I can see why you'd be talking so indir3ctly.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stop it

:beli:

Nobody said that bullshyt
You did. Saw them cats playin flabby but was like wow crakface really is the one.

Idt3RY0.gif

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I didn't notice. To be honest. You shook to even play with us on ps4 out of fear of being exposed so I can see why you'd be talking so indir3ctly.
When I was on the PS4 running wit @GoldenGlove on Hardline none of y'all was to be seen:mjlol:.let me guess you didn't like it even tho that shyt is heavy infantry focused just like most of y'all like it:ohhh:.Yeah I'm shook:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When I was on the PS4 running wit @GoldenGlove on Hardline none of y'all was to be seen:mjlol:.let me guess you didn't like it even tho that shyt is heavy infantry focused just like most of y'all like it:ohhh:.Yeah I'm shook:mjlol:
It was only 1 stage i got bored. I'm buying hardline so if you wanna see me there I'll summerjammed you there then you can see mY burpees over your body

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not feeling hardline period. :manny: didn't even attempt to play it

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It was only 1 stage i got bored. I'm buying hardline so if you wanna see me there I'll summerjammed you there then you can see mY burpees over your body
can't be worse then pinyogene sonning you into oblivion last night:mjlol:Famas bodied you every game:wow:.We'll see how Hardline launches ton of problems no buy on two platforms good launch we'll see:smugfavre:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
can't be worse then pinyogene sonning you into oblivion last night:mjlol:Famas bodied you every game:wow:.We'll see how Hardline launches ton of problems no buy on two platforms good launch we'll see:smugfavre:
Everyone has a rival. Wasn't like I was really going negative like that :manny: I was playing in a room of good players with a team that cracked under pressure. I did my part