Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Players have been requesting night maps in Battlefield 4 for a long time, in fact, it has been one of the most requested features in all Battlefield games.

Right now the Battlefield 4 night maps are being tested in a limited fashion in the Community Test Environment. As you might expect, one can’t make a night map just by “turning off the lights”, there is a lot more design involved, and some areas will need lights (e.g. floodlights etc.).

Hopefully the night maps will be released in the real game — it’s definitely something that could breathe new life into the game, as it would add a lot of replay value.

Would you like to see some Battlefield 4 night maps? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!

Source
Night map Gameplay video
BF4 NIGHT MAP EXPERIMENT! Zavod, Lumpini & Caspi…:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was playing earlier. Im back around brehs @ me when yall get online. Its wack by myself

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What gun/class were you running with?
Ace squad ribbons every match last night. Also, :salute: @Bathing Ape for being part of that run.

u mean what class wasn't i running :dead: i was using them all then said fukk it and went sniper mode got more effective with that which i will never understand y i do :snoop:

went on later that night on TDM to get a feel with some of the diff weapons like PDW and some other carbines.

PDW fire rate is high as fukk but distance aint shyt

carbine are more versatile tho

so what I'm doing is getting better with hip fire with any gun regardless and choosing the right ADS for that weapon that suits me also