Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
what are you trying to say?? you think u stuntin cuzx u brought your wife to an 5 star restauraunt? i was takin my girl to a 5* spot every weekend (fri and sat) for the last 3 years and i dont got a job ....\\

have ya wife run ya life brehs
Im tryin to say i had better things to do at that moment in time.

Family first :usure:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Los! I started using that Mar and that shyt is beastbto. Has better burst range for far away kills then the aek I think. Good weapon for conquest.

If anyone wants to step up their defensive work. Play metro only conquest servers. :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Los! I started using that Mar and that shyt is beastbto. Has better burst range for far away kills then the aek I think. Good weapon for conquest.

If anyone wants to step up their defensive work. Play metro only conquest servers. :wow:
Make sure you equip a Riot Shield and ammo boxes

:troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Make sure you equip a Riot Shield and ammo boxes

:troll:
A nah just radio beacons, c4 and an mtar.
:whoo:

You just inspired me though.

I might make a new style with the deagle and riot shield.

Edit.

You cant shoot from behind the shield....gay.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

You finally unlocked what used to be the god gun shyt been nerfed 3 fukking times now I'm on that Famas assault :blessed:

Low-key on headups the Aek can beat the Mtar when I worked you out yesterday I had the Famas