Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That was some bullshyt. Dark ass colors blending nikkas in and shyt. I could hear movement an im like, why dont i see this nikka in the water.

Cuz you were hiding under the stairs. :snoop:

Noticed you stayed mad close to our squad after that though, Campin!
:russ: that's Los! style, that nikka must have his headphones on MAX vol, he hears me coming for his tags a mile away.
The times I got his ass he was near the squad and I went for his neck and died quick.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jesus we deep @Mowgli @krackdagawd @brose BabyDux @We Ready @Rain Dsiski
MofoKev @NatiboyB and new member Pitbull

:usure:

I got your new tags too :russ:
Peep the setup just wet you up so I know you spawned hot on my trail waited in the cut then you got cut :lolbron:
10818340_1548527112060144_2668145564445153589_o.jpg

Out there stabbing BabyDux thinking it's me :scust:Shameful

:blessed:

I'll be on later

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ: that's Los! style, that nikka must have his headphones on MAX vol, he hears me coming for his tags a mile away.
The times I got his ass he was near the squad and I went for his neck and died quick.
Thats his style when he dont wanna get his tags took. He had been reaching for my tags all all afternoon. Caught a shotty to the grill the first time so i guess he got desperate and resorted to Abagofbabyducks tactics. Just hiding in one place and waiting for someone to run by :snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thats his style when he dont wanna get his tags took. He had been reaching for my tags all all afternoon. Caught a shotty to the grill the first time so i guess he got desperate and resorted to Abagofbabyducks tactics. Just hiding in one place and waiting for someone to run by :snoop:
I just got there watch the vid ok still bleeding waiting to recover from just giving you a trip to respawn hell:laugh:

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Calamari, Pelligrino and appetizer bread that cost more then your mcdonalds value meal nikka :ufdup:

what are you trying to say?? you think u stuntin cuzx u brought your wife to an 5 star restauraunt? i was takin my girl to a 5* spot every weekend (fri and sat) for the last 3 years and i dont got a job ....\\

the old lady wants to watch a movie I'll be bak in an hour so
the old lady wants to watch a movie I'll be bak in an hour so

have ya wife run ya life brehs