Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Go ahead with that recap bet it won't be better than all that work I gave you tonight. :sas1:
An extra 3 kills

6987%20-%20Halloween_Havoc%20scott_hall%20spooky_fingers%20wcw.png

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im done with this stupid ass game.

kramer-golf-bag-drop-o.gif
NmLpOF3.gif
Honestly we gotta reassert our dominance every time I step foot on the game it's a new platoon going ham and them nikkas don't be playing.

Some days be like that the bad days I be like fukk this game shyt cheating :laugh: but it's so addictive I be right back playing.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Honestly we gotta reassert our dominance every time I step foot on the game it's a new platoon going jam and them nikkas don't be playing.
We need to back out the games and coordinate in squad mode. Dont be enough coli nikkas on 1 team. I got real life problems right now so im probably gonna be playin trash for a minute.

fukk this game though. I cant be playin this shyt right now, shyts playing with my emotions.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Your Sr2 skills were nasty you let that go for some fukking frag round fun :snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Your Sr2 skills were nasty you let that go for some fukking frag round fun :snoop:
Man fukk yall. nikka have a bad night n y'all act like it's the end of the world. Kracked can't say shyt to me with the shytty games he's been playing lately. Kracked working hard in sharefactory all night after that c4 turned him into graffiti on a wall so many times. I over stand the hate. Getting the sr2 back online takes time and thy will be dine. Amen.
:snoop:

My footage gonna change the wirld. This nikka hyped to get lag kills with an overpowered weapon. All will be revealed in time. Footage was underwhelming

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can't hit a moving target for shyt. I'm getting better tho, guess i just need practice :manny:

You have to lead your bullet in the direction the target is moving. Like a few feet ahead. Sniping is way different then any other FPS in this game

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man fukk yall. nikka have a bad night n y'all act like it's the end of the world. Kracked can't say shyt to me with the shytty games he's been playing lately. Kracked working hard in sharefactory all night after that c4 turned him into graffiti on a wall so many times. I over stand the hate. Getting the sr2 back online takes time and thy will be dine. Amen.
:snoop:

My footage gonna change the wirld. This nikka hyped to get lag kills with an overpowered weapon. All will be revealed in time. Footage was underwhelming
I'm running again today heavy this afternoon probably a lil after 5.

I'm only after three people(Winston,subzero,Kushskywalker) if they not in the match then I will be trying to squad up with my Coli brehs.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm running again today heavy this afternoon probably a lil after 5.

I'm only after three people(Winston,subzero,Kushskywalker) if they not in the match then I will be trying to squad up with my Coli brehs.
The frag rounds didn't fukk me up its the fukking shadow assignments. The lmgs and tank use is fukking up all l my guns. I can't even use frag rounds right after using that Bullshyt lmg.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to lead your bullet in the direction the target is moving. Like a few feet ahead. Sniping is way different then any other FPS in this game
Yea i get that. I was a decent sniper in BF3, but i havent played any BF in a while, so i gotta get back into rhythm

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The frag rounds didn't fukk me up its the fukking shadow assignments. The lmgs and tank use is fukking up all l my guns. I can't even use frag rounds right after using that Bullshyt lmg.
I'm a have to hit Some of y'all with a jeep 25x and vice versa I ain't got time to be riding around all match trying to hit nikkas.

I hate seeing my team lose while I fukk around with assignments.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Does a breh gotta get certified or initiated before running with coli tags or can I hop in the field straight reppin'?