We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm running again today heavy this afternoon probably a lil after 5.

I'm only after three people(Winston,subzero,Kushskywalker) if they not in the match then I will be trying to squad up with my Coli brehs.

I have all three

:smugbiden:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Man fukk yall. nikka have a bad night n y'all act like it's the end of the world. Kracked can't say shyt to me with the shytty games he's been playing lately. Kracked working hard in sharefactory all night after that c4 turned him into graffiti on a wall so many times. I over stand the hate. Getting the sr2 back online takes time and thy will be dine. Amen.
:snoop:

My footage gonna change the wirld. This nikka hyped to get lag kills with an overpowered weapon. All will be revealed in time. Footage was underwhelming

nikka went from "you only killed me three times :camby:"

then them receipts come out and its

"bbbut I had a bad night."
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png

"bbbut I wasn't there mentally"
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png

"bbbut the lag"
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png

"bbbut that gun is overpowered"
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png

You flabby pleighboi should have left those frag rounds alone. :umad:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
nikka went from "you only killed me three times :camby:"

then them receipts come out and its

"bbbut I had a bad night."
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png

"bbbut I wasn't there mentally"
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png

"bbbut the lag"
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png

"bbbut that gun is overpowered"
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png

You flabby pleighboi should have left those frag rounds alone. :umad:

:manny: id never be proud to get kills against someone who wasnt at full power. But i guess thats where you're at in life. Proud to get a few cheap kills against someone working with a handicap. Its your night nikka, its your night.

If i had brought them frag rounds out, woulda been a whole new deal. Wouldnt have even seen you on the map no more, like im used 2. :ufdup:But it wasnt worth it at that time since im already lookin Past you with this sr2.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:manny: id never be proud to get kills against someone who wasnt at full power. But i guess thats where you're at in life. Proud to get a few cheap kills against someone working with a handicap. Its your night nikka, its your night.

If i had brought them frag rounds out, woulda been a whole new deal. Wouldnt have even seen you on the map no more, like im used 2. :ufdup:

ikOQvdp17y86F.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You that nikka in the gym who sees people come in the ring after a layoff and start fighting your heart out like you're at the nationals. THen go home and brag at the dinner table like you did something.

Im just re calibrating my gun. Its not the nationals. But when the tide turns, and it will, you'll be back where you belong. In your place :ufdup:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You that nikka in the gym who sees people come in the ring after a layoff and start fighting your heart out like you're at the nationals. THen go home and brag at the dinner table like you did something.

Im just re calibrating my gun. Its not the nationals. But when the tide turns, and it will, you'll be back where you belong. In your place :ufdup:

Nah nikka I would take burger king with extra nuggets on days I ain't feel like sparring and be like "can't today bro just ate :mjpls: "