c3JI8ni.jpg

:sas1:

:sas2:

Go ahead and give him a coli tag now, he initiated. :smugfavre:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Check the scoreboard, I took that nikka son soul and destroyed them like the first 4 games

Just take crackface soul also

I had the most kills almost every game wit trash guns and a controller I'm not confident wit, now tell me if u want it wit me
I killed you more then you killed me........and i did it with frag rounds. Stop. One game you couldnt stop running into my claymores and I blew you up along with 2 other guys at the same time after i had just seent chew get turned into a parapalegic from a claymire right before my eyes. Stop.

I seen you with most kills alright going 10 and 13 out there. At a deficit OFTEN.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You weren't a priority friend. :manny: I didn't feel like chasing you out of whatever camp grounds you took today. I had bigger fish to fry. :banderas:
Then keep running out in the open where I can blast you into dust. Got this nikka mentally defeated.

Just kill me ass nikka you got it. That camping to elite for nikkas

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Check the scoreboard, I took that nikka son soul and destroyed them like the first 4 games

Just take crackface soul also

I had the most kills almost every game wit trash guns and a controller I'm not confident wit, now tell me if u want it wit me

nikkas never said you were trash breh, you was poking your chest out because of your stats and ended up getting worked by nikkas who according to you were trash. :russ:

Then keep running out in the open where I can blast you into dust. Got this nikka mentally defeated.

Just kill me ass nikka you got it. That camping to elite for nikkas

:mjlol: the young goon took your tags 2x and he got the video

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
My son is watching Barney. You aint gonna play but two games and run anyway bruh stop it.
Got footage blowing this nikkas dome out his temples climbing a ladder right in front of my face. nikka got blown up with a claymore and shot in the head at the same time :banderas:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
nikkas never said you were trash breh, you was poking your chest out because of your stats and ended up getting worked by nikkas who according to you were trash. :russ:

:mjlol: the young goon took your tags 2x and he got the video
The 2nd video I spawned right in front of the nikka I don't count that shyt. I got his tags anyway face to face like a real man. :whoo:Him and baby ducks :banderas:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I killed you more then you killed me........and u did it with frag rounds. Stop. One game you couldnt stop running into my claymores and I blew you up along with 2 other guys at the same time after i had just seent chew get turned inti a parapalegic frim a claymire right before my eyes. Stop.

I seen you with most kills alright going 10 and 13 out there. At a deficit OFTEN.
False u was getting mad work, just look at the reports and u gon see who did the most work