GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I signed him up as a "secondary" to my account on http://www.playstation.com/en-us/home/ did you do the same @GoldenGlove ? that could be why it's not working. :patrice:
Nah, I didn't do it like that. I did it like how I used to do it on PS3.

He downloaded everything under my account. Switched over to his account, and it wouldn't let him play shyt because it said that the account trying to play the DLC wasn't the primary account.

:patrice:

I have to investigate this further

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
When you downloaded it under the account with the DLC did you have to activate that account as the primary console though?

Alright I'm getting confused now.

I bought him is ps4.

I added my sn, I dl everything.

I added his sn, he can play everything.

I have our sn set up and a primary and secondary on psn http://www.playstation.com/en-us/home/

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

I bought him is ps4.

I have our sn set up and a primary and secondary on psn http://www.playstation.com/en-us/home/

See....I don't think I did it right.

I didn't give him a sub account. I gave him his own account on my PS4. He does have access to everything on that PS4 though (including PREMIUM), but I bet if I bought him his own it wouldn't let him play my stuff even if I downloaded it through my PSN.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Did he apply yet breh?
I dont know, i noticed him on my friends list playing but i never really play with him. I checked his stats and kdr and they're legitimate so i asked him if he wanted to join a platoon. He said yea i told him where to go so i guess we'll see what happens.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I didn't give him a sub account. I gave him his own account on my PS4. He does have access to everything on that PS4 though (including PREMIUM), but I bet if I bought him his own it wouldn't let him play my stuff even if I downloaded it through my PSN.
Yes @krackdagawd we were discussing how you actually bought a 2nd ps4 so you wouldnt have to share with your son. :mjlol: You know sharing is one of the fundamental lessons in a friends life, friend.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Yeah it might be a bit different when you get another ps4 I think that's where Goldenglove is having the issue.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I bought him is ps4.

Yeah, I think that's where he fukked up. Your son is secondary on your main account so you good. looks like Goldy tried to do 2 main accounts....

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah, I think that's where he fukked up. Your son is secondary on your main account so you good. looks like Goldy tried to do 2 main accounts....

yeah you set it up on the psn website, like you can put a limit on how much the account is allowed to spend in the psn store, what apps they can dl etc

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah you set it up on the psn website, like you can put a limit on how much the account is allowed to spend in the psn store, what apps they can dl etc

Yeah, I did that last year for my oldest son and even my 2 year old. Got their shyt ready when they are.....