krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Seeing as how you can have 2 PS4s activated, you might be able to get away with a digital version on both consoles...... :patrice:

You can only have one console as the "primary" and that one can play the games on or offline. The one that isn't the primary has to be signed into psn or the games are locked.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can only have one console as the "primary" and that one can play the games on or offline. The one that isn't the primary has to be signed into psn or the games are locked.

so you are signed into the main ps4 and your son is signed into the other right? Is he secondary on your account?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, you can't play shyt digitally unless the console is listed as your primary. DLC doesn't even work. My brother has a PS4 and he couldn't get that Premium off me unless his PS4 was listed as my primary console, and in order to do that you have to deactivate your own console so it defeats the point really.

We ate too good off of how it was on PS3, Sony clipped that shyt this gen

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Brehs, you can't play shyt digitally unless the console is listed as your primary. DLC doesn't even work. My brother has a PS4 and he couldn't get that Premium off me unless his PS4 was listed as my primary console, and in order to do that you have to deactivate your own console so it defeats the point really.

We ate too good off of how it was on PS3, Sony clipped that shyt this gen

Dudes in here have played with me and Slytrik at the same time, and he has premium. :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dudes in here have played with me and Slytrik at the same time, and he has premium. :manny:

You said he's a secondary user on your account right? I have my 6 year old setup as a secondary and he plays my shyt, so that makes sense. But we only got one PS4 at the crib. I'm gonna eat off him when the fat white man gets him his Wii U on Christmas.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You have 1 copy of BF4 and Premium?

This shyt is confusing

Yeah one BF4 and Premium.

Just download everything under the "primary" sn on the secondary ps4 and and it will be there for the secondary to play, this includes dlc, premium, ps+ games.

I'm going to put TLOU on the secondary ps4 later today.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah one BF4 and Premium.

Just download everything under the "primary" sn on the secondary ps4 and and it will be there for the secondary to play, this includes dlc, premium, ps+ games.

I'm going to put TLOU on the secondary ps4 later today.
When you downloaded it under the account with the DLC did you have to activate that account as the primary console though?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You said he's a secondary user on your account right? I have my 6 year old setup as a secondary and he plays my shyt, so that makes sense. But we only got one PS4 at the crib. I'm gonna eat off him when the fat white man gets him his Wii U on Christmas.

I signed him up as a "secondary" to my account on http://www.playstation.com/en-us/home/ did you do the same @GoldenGlove ? that could be why it's not working. :patrice: