Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd @Crakface @Los! @We Ready @baby dux

eb1e0516_Martin-lawrence-Jerome.jpeg

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You got one TV breh? :dahell: I never see you on anyway. You stay camped in the menus
nikka i be on Often. I seem to find coli bruhs no problem but we never seem to find you. You not on like that and now that you wanna play games about them tags, you DEFINATELY gonna be restricted to Guest appearences, so you dont end up on that screen, summer jam.

Yes i only have 1 tv. I use my bedroom to sleep, fukk and change clothes, not watch television.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka i be on Often. I seem to find coli bruhs no problem but we never seem to find you. You not on like that and now that you wanna play games about them tags, you DEFINATELY gonna be restricted to Guest appearences, so you dont end up on that screen, summer jam.

Yes i only have 1 tv. I use my bedroom to sleep, fukk and change clothes, not watch television.

I'm on now. Slip that youngn some warm milk and get at me on these dawnbreaker streets:mjpls2:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Such a gentle father.

:wow:
You dont have visions of your child climbing onto something, falling and breaking his neck if you get to distracted? You gotta keep your eyes on these little guys. This fool will climb on the couch arm and stand there admiring his balance. :camby:

He gotta be 3 to be able to do that unsupervised.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You dont have visions of your child climbing onto something, falling and breaking his neck if you get to distracted? You gotta keep your eyes on these little guys. This fool will climb on the couch arm and stand there admiring his balance. :camby:

He gotta be 3 to be able to do that unsupervised.

That was a sincere compliment