Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=...s973&vid=1b900d6f-e9b6-4d6a-97b9-98a235aba16b
when will people learn stop shooting at me in that hallway:stopitslime::mjlol:
anchorman-random-guy-on-fire-o.gif
Turning nikkas into toast

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps

Grenade spam changes coming Impact grenades reduced 2 from to 1 flashbangs buff last 10 seconds Cte servers only so far

Damn they're reducing impact grenades? I guess I'll be switching to frags or mini's.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My new deadly loadout once i get these frag rounds for the dvs shotgun.

Frag rounds - ten shots semi auto shotgun and a clip to reload 10 shots immediately
Mini grenades
Airburst
Ammo drop

I can just sit on a rootfop and launch nades, airbursts and deal with whoever comes in direct contact with me with the shotty. The main damage coming from all the nades, bursts i'll be launching. By the time the airbusts run out ill be recharged on nades, and by the time the nades run out, i'll be almost be recharged on bursts :whoo: Yall friends in trouble.

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
My new deadly loadout once i get these frag rounds for the dvs shotgun.

Frag rounds - ten shots semi auto shotgun and a clip to reload 10 shots immediately
Mini grenades
Airburst
Ammo drop

I can just sit on a rootfop and launch nades, airbursts and deal with whoever comes in direct contact with me with the shotty. The main damage coming from all the nades, bursts i'll be launching. By the time the airbusts run out ill be recharged on nades, and by the time the nades run out, i'll be almost be recharged on bursts :whoo: Yall friends in trouble.
It doesn't matter where you are, them tags are still gonna get snatched :umad:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Grenade spam changes coming Impact grenades reduced 2 from to 1 flashbangs buff last 10 seconds Cte servers only so far

These nerfs are silly. ONLY 3 mini grenades :snoop: Reducing blast radius. No point in using grenades. They dont want this to be a battlefield. DECREASING THE TIME IT TAKES TO REGENERATE ON AN AMMO BAG? :mindblown: This is goofy friends. Styles make fights. Some people like nades, some people like guns, some people like rockets. Just because there is one level where people nade spam they break the whole nade game. Ridiculous. Im not mad at naders or grenade launchers or airbursters. Outside of a few choke points, i dont experience nade spam like that. Dice is listening to the crybabies way to much.

The non elites.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The
these changes don't bother me much if they bring it to consoles.Metro on conquest might actually become playable:manny:
Metro is playable. Alot of times people are so petrified to push forward they WILLINGLY create choke points. Ive seen it tons of times where everyone is standing back throwing nades then i rush through the choke point and realize, THERES NO ONE THERE. There' just nading punishing the walls and the floor. Way to many cry babies. Nerfing the whole game because of 1 map? :camby:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Impact grenades do as much damage as a M67 its dumb but I really put myself in position to be grenaded like that so it doesn't bother me.Plus these changes make you use your grenades more carefully in BF3 you got one we'll see who really got elite gun skills:jawalrus:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Impact grenades do as much damage as a M67 its dumb but I really put myself in position to be grenaded like that so it doesn't bother me.Plus these changes make you use your grenades more carefully in BF3 you got one we'll see who really got elite gun skills:jawalrus:
Its silly. Cater to all play styles and stop letting crybabies dictate what gets updated. You have these friends who get killed on one level more then they do others and want to run to dice to nerf the game. Its silly.