HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Its silly. Cater to all play styles and stop letting crybabies dictate what gets updated. You have these friends who get killed on one level more then they do others and want to run to dice to nerf the game. Its silly.
they get killed constantly because they all push the main corridors shyt IDC either way doesn't bother me put the defensive perk on your good because of flak jacket comes with it

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
they get killed constantly because they all push the main corridors shyt IDC either way doesn't bother me put the defensive perk on your good because of flak jacket comes with it
Nerf an entire game because of a corridor bruhs. fukk boy shyt. I can only think of 2 places with nade spam. operation locker corridor and the basement of that one level. This is stupidity.

Welcome to the rocket spam era

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The nades do need to be nerfed. Dudes just chuckin' nades and seeing what's good getting fluky kills

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What's next giving 60 06 recent damage to rockets. fukk outta here. This is battlefield not a gun game

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: but most their kills come from the barrell. How you think they feel getting rocket3d.
I'm a surgeon with the SRAW so it's a necessary means because if you have a PDW you don't have any range on those shyts. I got the master tags for the SRAW months ago

:dead:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
these changes don't bother me much if they bring it to consoles.Metro on conquest might actually become playable:manny:
It seems like the impact nades are weaker, but I really don't have a problem with the reduction.
Not by someone like you friend. An xbot :scusthov:
You're right. I'll be waiting for the next video where ya soul gets snatched yet again :heh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It seems like the impact nades are weaker, but I really don't have a problem with the reduction.

You're right. I'll be waiting for the next video where ya soul gets snatched yet again :heh:
What did i ever do to you besides own a ps4 and be good at battlefield.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aww damn :snoop: they calling that shyt the BULLGOD ...nerf coming soon :snoop:

Battlefield 4 Bulldog Assault Rifle - Does it Nee…:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're a rooftop camper.
You forgot the bushes as well friend. I can be that but after watching how some of the coli pros do it i had to develop other skills like running and also gunning.

There is a time for camping and a time for being rambo. I enjoy all aspects of the battlefield. You might find me in a bush catching friends slipping, running through buildings clearing out filth with a pdw, in a tank seeming unstoppable, in a boat manning a gun, in a jet taking out tanks, on a cliff shooting pilots out of their helicopter seats with a DMR, laying prone dropping mortars on individuals, using the robot to burn people, using the law rockets like a sniper, running up on a tank with slams.

Now? My latest trick? FRAG ROUNDS IN THE SEMI AUTO SHOTTY with flash rounds and a air burst. :banderas:

Im probably going to ruin my all the effort i put into my SR2 to get my KDR above 1 learning this new style but it will be worth it in the end.

Perhaps its time for you to diversity your bonds, friend. :sitdown: