GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Flashbangs aren't as good as they are in COD so if you're trying to do some CODish type shyt with them out there you're going to get bodied

:mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:to:

the work you put in lasdt nioght though :wow:

How do I equip and use them bro ?
Oh that was u bro, I didn't even know, and yea it was a great

U should have stayed on, after u left I jump into a conquest game wit infamous and it was a bunch of us going crazy

If u unlocked them go under grenades in the equipment menu and select it, next time I'm on I'll party up wit u and give u tips and things to watch out for, this game has a big learning curve

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Flashbangs aren't as good as they are in COD so if you're trying to do some CODish type shyt with them out there you're going to get bodied

:mjlol:
If you're using flashbangs, you gotta go In immediately. Im using them with the shotgun and you can definately catch people slippin, you just gotta watch out for that 3rd man in the cut :aicmon:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Flashbangs do work but like @Crakface saidgo in immediately. I be blinded like shyt trying to hide until the effect wears off :laugh: Now that smoke grenade some bullshyt I see right thru that and will clap your ass up.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Latest addition @thernbroom /Weeknd44 caught the boy looking walking just clueless:snoop:
996120_1478375782408611_4313914925394093813_n.jpg

We gonna have to work with you like we did Natiboy yo you got any questions ask them here

I need to upgrade my fukking weapon keep spotting nikkaz and only getting their health down to 60-50%. My aim keeps going all over the place cause i hold down R2 :snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I need to upgrade my fukking weapon keep spotting nikkaz and only getting their health down to 60-50%. My aim keeps going all over the place cause i hold down R2 :snoop:
I see you running Assault Class that's a good start what gun are you currently using breh?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
ak12 think that's the standard gun right? i need to get into the habbit of tapping the R2 a few times while aiming at someone instead of holding it down :patrice:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
ak12 think that's the standard gun right? i need to get into the habbit of tapping the R2 a few times while aiming at someone instead of holding it down :patrice:
Yeah that gun has alot of recoil I hated it but the next one you unlock in that class is the Scar H. The scar it s a beast gun.

Take your guns to the test range get a handle on recoil also I don't recommend SQDM for beginners. Team Deathmatch is where you should start.

Here's a Scar H recoil control vid
Control Freak: How to master the SCAR-H │Naked:
Battlefield 4: How to be a better Noob Ep.1 (Tips…:

Battlefield 4: How to be a better Noob Ep.2 - Sur…:
Battlefield 4: How to be a better Noob Ep.3 - Tim…:

Also the MX4 for the engineer class is another good beginners gun.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Flashbangs do work but like @Crakface saidgo in immediately. I be blinded like shyt trying to hide until the effect wears off :laugh: Now that smoke grenade some bullshyt I see right thru that and will clap your ass up.
People hit the fukkin DECK and get into corners when them bangs go off. U can Still Get Bodied From someone Just Blind firing At YOU IN A panic l

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How do pure snipers score in this game. If you arent taking objectives how are you really racking up points in conquest

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How do pure snipers score in this game. If you arent taking objectives how are you really racking up points in conquest

Headshots, range whick gets a marksman bouns. Also, if you have a team friendly loadout like beacons, PLO, Soflam, you can get point easily. Too many ppl use tugs(completely worthless unless you are camping) and C4 racing out towards tanks getting blown away