We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Upon further review case closed you was rockin these leopard print jeggins tags playa?! :russ:
How'd the hell I miss that :mjlol: I had to go to my bf4 premium app since I wasn't home to check the game :laff:

:patrice:

Must have been something my daughter asked me to use

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Predators get got too.
giphy.gif

:ufdup:
:stopitslime:
Red dotted then shot
images

*But in my case that will be a green laser dot my signature trademark*

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
As bright as you are I know you count better then that breh :mjlol:
Man I was taking your tags when they had the value of Shawn Bradley rookie card. I just did it passively likE doop doo doo doo doo o what are these, o some worthless tags and I threw them in a box. Who knew I was taking out veterans my rookie year :whoo:

If I knew how to put up these Droid screenshots I'd upload it now.

When i counted before I didn't sort properly and left out a set of yours i snatched. So my collection is at 9. Look at my battle log and sharpen your blade. I have 9 of your tags. You have 8 of mine.

MISSION COMPLETED

:stylin:

Now it's time for this nikka uther. O you like jumping off roofs huh? See how much you like jumping to heaven

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man I was taking your tags when they had the value of Shawn Bradley rookie card. I just did it passively likE doop doo doo doo doo o what are these, o some worthless tags and I threw them in a box. Who knew I was taking out veterans my rookie year :whoo:

If I knew how to put up these Droid screenshots I'd upload it now.

When i counted before I didn't sort properly and left out a set of yours i snatched. So my collection is at 9. Look at my battle log and sharpen your blade. I have 9 of your tags. You have 8 of mine.

MISSION COMPLETED

:stylin:

Now it's time for this nikka uther. O you like jumping off roofs huh? See how much you like jumping to heaven
The tag count shows how many times you took the tag not how many times you took it from individual player :snoop:

Let me break it down for your delusional ass I know I haven't taken your tags 8 times. You know if you took mine 9x shyt a be plastered all over this damn site.

You got mine probably 3 out of the 9 on that particular tag with you gutting 6 other motherfukkers rocking the same tags genius :snoop: thus the count of 9.

It says I took a 100 United States dog tags I know gotdamn well I didn't take the same person tags a 100x . That's a hundred different players wearing the tag count that got got by me.

Took my tags 9x y'all believe this nikka?! :laff: nikkas can barely kill me 9x times you talking bout you took my tags 9x

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The tag count shows how many times you took the tag not how many times you took it from individual player :snoop:

Let me break it down for your delusional ass I know I haven't taken your tags 8 times. You know if you took mine 9x shyt a be plastered all over this damn site.

You got mine probably 3 out of the 9 on that particular tag with you gutting 6 other motherfukkers rocking the same tags genius :snoop: thus the count of 9.

It says I took a 100 United States dog tags I know gotdamn well I didn't take the same person tags a 100x . That's a hundred different players wearing the tag count that got got by me.

Took my tags 9x y'all believe this nikka?! :laff: nikkas can barely kill me 9x times you talking bout you took my tags 9x

:ohhh:

:snoop:

rampage-jackson-vs-door-o.gif

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here's an example @Crakface slow smart nikka :snoop:

How many here think I stabbed a nikka named big easy 176x for his tags :laff:

No Crak I stabbed 176 different players wearing that tag he just happened to be the most recent.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I have yours too @Los!

Just got covered up Sunday when I got someone else's rank 100 tags.
It happens I know I had Cotdamyomantheg/TheGod II tags too but now I don't see them. Try looking at the right hand side tag and see if my other hasn't been covered up yet.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Here's an example @Crakface slow smart nikka :snoop:

How many here think I stabbed a nikka named big easy 176x for his tags :laff:

No Crak I stabbed 176 different players wearing that tag he just happened to be the most recent.

This game is stupid then. Don't tell you how many tags you got from that man. Mission aborted. Pointless bullshyt
41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This game is stupid then. Don't tell you how many tags you got from that man. Mission aborted. Pointless bullshyt
41ae43cf7d59a84641ee8da3366d9e30.gif
I wish it kept count like on Battlelog of how many times you killed/died at the hands of individual soldiers.

That would be a great feature...but I'm a stab you(no homo) this weekend for your insolence :birdman: