Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Ain't shyt legendary about your gameplay :stopitslime: Stop It.
My MPX ate your SR2 you tried to redeem yourself by getting my tags because your body count was piling up.
At that point it was something ridiculous like 10-3 :sas2:
One match you said fukk your K.D. a nikka on my team said you was so desperate for tags you was running around the whole match with your knife out :mjlol:
It ain't easy snatching tags from a nikka who hides behind his team AND homing beacons. I had to go Jason Voorhees. And you know no matter how many times you knock Jason down, he keeps coming back.

But don't act like I didn't body you and a squad of coli nikkas head up FOR DOLO. Mpx couldn't save none of you.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
It ain't easy snatching tags from a nikka who hides behind his team AND homing beacons. I had to go Jason Voorhees. And you know no matter how many times you knock Jason down, he keeps coming back.

But don't act like I didn't body you and a squad of coli nikkas head up FOR DOLO. Mpx couldn't save none of you.
I wasn't there so shyt don't count :ufdup:
THIS is legendary:
ibpFR732nc2hbk.gif

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Let you tell it everybody hiding behind they team oh I get it now you a super soldier?! :ohhh:I'm a clap your ass up this weekend for talking crazy. Could've summer jammed you last weekend for a murder tape but I didn't bother recording. How many times your soldier got deceased is already well documented :lolbron:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Let you tell it everybody hiding behind they team oh I get it now you a super soldier?! :ohhh:I'm a clap your ass up this weekend for talking crazy. Could've summer jammed you last weekend for a murder tape but I didn't bother recording. How many times your soldier got deceased is already well documented :lolbron:
Let's not lie on our guns

:usure:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
ibpFR732nc2hbk.gif

:ohhh:

New side mission. Place knife in Uthers chest and bring his tags back to home bas3. No less then 3 tags must be snatched. All tags must have posterized footage for share factory humiliation.

MISSION ACCEPTED. :ufdup:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
9 tags?! :duck:
At least he didn't wait for you to run past then jump out a Bush :mjlol:
It's alot of tags you don't have while I'm proud of my collection