Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
It alright breh:myman:
full
I see ima have to baptize you young breh. @ me when you're on so you can get these L's :ld:
@Noah we on all breh Bomber Bubba Moose Avian:blessed:original MOBB squad Ineedmoney running wit us
:damn: I fell asleep....this new work schedule is fukking up my time :damn:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Not sure friend, it was the only kill you got on me so I didn't get a good enough sample. :patrice:

Instead why don't you tell me how I was bodying you and your squad for dolo :wow:
I didnt notice. I was to busy launching them things. That was just an exibition. You know what happens when that sr2 come out. :ld:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I see ima have to baptize you young breh. @ me when you're on so you can get these L's :ld:

:damn: I fell asleep....this new work schedule is fukking up my time :damn:

I got 2 hours before I get off work so it going to be a while :wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I hope commander mode never makes it into another BF game ever again.So fukking dumb when 1 team has one and the other doesn't especially on the new maps.Infantry focused but constant UAV spam:snoop:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I hope commander mode never makes it into another BF game ever again.So fukking dumb when 1 team has one and the other doesn't especially on the new maps.Infantry focused but constant UAV spam:snoop:

Normal? You need to play hardcore.:mjpls:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Last time we was on naval strike you had worries, me and that 2. :whoo: The tags i snatched, the bodies i caught. Legendary.
Ain't shyt legendary about your gameplay :stopitslime: Stop It.
My MPX ate your SR2 you tried to redeem yourself by getting my tags because your body count was piling up.
At that point it was something ridiculous like 10-3 :sas2:
One match you said fukk your K.D. a nikka on my team said you was so desperate for tags you was running around the whole match with your knife out :mjlol:

Last edited: