Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You think you're ready to swim in the pool with the big kids?

aTPv7FR.gif

NOPE.
Ive already fought the coli, and won. Im seasoned and you flavorless.

Let me find you in one of my games. You gonna run past some bushes and get your back sprayed. Then i will stand over you, and give you the magazine. :blessed:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Talk to my abs little nikka. This aint back in the day no more. I dont know if you didnt get the message because you've been wise to not be on the team opposite of mine in a while, but uh, i dont shine shoes no more. Im a hunter and a gatherer. I be huntin nikkas and gathering shyt, like lives
300.jpg

fukk around and ima put you in daisy dukes with some c4 earrings.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif
:laugh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It gets to a certain point done talking I'm about that action...home now :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ive already fought the coli, and won.

:mjlol:
When was this? I must have been on hiatus when this occured.

Im seasoned and you flavorless.

Let me find you in one of my games. You gonna run past some bushes and get your back sprayed. Then i will stand over you, and give you the magazine. :blessed:

So you're still hiding in bushes? :mjlol:

I thought you were seasoned and all that? You still doing the same thing you were doing when the game dropped.

Matter of fact that's the same thing you were doing when I made you take off your dog tags took your bike and made you walk home.

tumblr_lv8nkiUBAT1r51s6ro1_250.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yall nikkas on yall peasantboxes/peasantstations? or yall nikkas on the PC?

add me on origin @ mrFaceShoota
xKillaKenx = Origin

Just sent you a request. I have this joint on PC and PS4, so if I'm ever on the PC joint we can run some.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:mjlol:
When was this? I must have been on hiatus when this occured.

So you're still hiding in bushes? :mjlol:

I thought you were seasoned and all that? You still doing the same thing you were doing when the game dropped.

Matter of fact that's the same thing you were doing when I made you take off your dog tags took your bike and made you walk home.

tumblr_lv8nkiUBAT1r51s6ro1_250.gif
Styles make fights. Some nikkas run n gun like the terminator, i ambush, lurking in them dark corners and them bushes. I mean, thats what they put it there for, for nikkas like me to hide in and peekabo that ass. Have you seein bushes like :whoa:, lemme stick to this building. But if you in them buildings, you best look up nikka, because there i am lookin at chew with nothin on my mind but ratta tat tat.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Styles make fights. Some nikkas run n gun like the terminator, i ambush, lurking in them dark corners and them bushes. I mean, thats what they put it there for, for nikkas like me to hide in and peekabo that ass. Have you seein bushes like :whoa:, lemme stick to this building. But if you in them buildings, you best look up nikka, because there i am lookin at chew with nothin on my mind but ratta tat tat.

:ufdup:

"The Gawd send you back to the earth from which you came" :demonic:

iCQHpsH9AKoWJ.gif