Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im at a point where i feel like a bytch if i dont play with high level laggers and go to some scrub room :snoop:
We so used to playing at a high level cause you got to to even stand a chance, that the only thing challenging is laggers.. We fukk regular platoons right up :manny:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Let noobs with shottys body you :mjlol:
Oh and I saw you go like 3-6 Sqdm that other day and run off to Conquest :scust: @krackdagawd
What happened to my nikka he used to be one of our G's :mjcry:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I haven't been seeing them in conquest :manny:

Yes that Saiga12k is just ridiculous. :snoop:

It's usually Tdm and sqddm that filled with them :shookboy:

I started using that ump 45 shyt is accurate as fukk :whew:
:umad:

Naw but for real I felt the same way. I came back after not playing and got bodied by shotties every kill in SQDM and was raging. Seen Los with that DAo12 and unlocked it. Said fukk it if I can't beat em join em.
:manny:
Got like 40 service stars with it since.

I feel you though they are def OP, but that MTar still my main bytch. :mjcry:

13,000 kills :mjcry:

I know its not 60,000 :huhldup:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Let noobs with shottys body you :mjlol:
Oh and I saw you go like 3-6 Sqdm that other day and run off to Conquest :scust: @krackdagawd
What happened to my nikka he used to be one of our G's :mjcry:
We played a bit last night and dominated squad for a bit with him and sly but brandnew.......:snoop: gotta start working out his gun because it has extra flab. Lost by one point even though brandnew went 2 and 9

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
One of our squad members has horrible internet he lags in Conquest Rush pretty much everything he doesn't play anymore because of it:manny:.A lagger is gonna play what fits their connection best.If you play smaller game modes you pretty much stepping into a hornets nest

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He the only one that exclusively uses them for the most part I use them depending on map score and situation.

I said you mad cause you getting slammed by them joints why would you come in out the blue and make that statement.

Somebody body you don't get mad :mjlol: learn how to effectively use one get even.

The only unstoppable force on the game is a good player with lag.

My mtar still nasty check that score sheet top of the page and ask your kid he run with me all day everyday what gun Los uses the most :banderas:

Who got me mad friend name names? :shookboy: I was playing last night and did just fine......with out a shotgun :gladbron:

Me saying them shyts are OP and literally everyone running around with them means im mad :what:

:mjlol: at you using lag to justify using them when we've been playing this game for years and there's always been lag. Just say you like using them man :dead:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
RPK74M with the heavy barrel is a straight fukking animal this shyt tears people apart from all ranges:wow:.These shotguns have become such a joke nikkaz running IR scopes on em:dead:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
RPK74M with the heavy barrel is a straight fukking animal this shyt tears people apart from all ranges:wow:.These shotguns have become such a joke nikkaz running IR scopes on em:dead:

Yea I noticed a lot of people are putting IR/INRV scopes on weapons. shyt is weird

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

These dice nikkas gotta be trolling :shookboy:

Yea thats also another thing I noticed. Flashbangs and smoke are Godly now. Frag and all there variations still suck

I don't mind the flashbangs, my issue w em is spawning blinded :dwillhuh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:umad:

Naw but for real I felt the same way. I came back after not playing and got bodied by shotties every kill in SQDM and was raging. Seen Los with that DAo12 and unlocked it. Said fukk it if I can't beat em join em.
:manny:
Got like 40 service stars with it since.

I feel you though they are def OP, but that MTar still my main bytch. :mjcry:

13,000 kills :mjcry:

I know its not 60,000 :huhldup:
Not op.
You not going back to anything else Lies friend :stopitslime:
Smoke nades

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

my nikka no lie I was the gunner in the Amtrak nikka throw a flashbang blinded me:mjlol::russ:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
L85A2 beast Assault Rifle

L85 G18 putting in work

Even had the nikka Courtdog shook
icon_comment.png
1 comment
icon_share.png

icon_greendot.png