Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You missed a WW this fool @Jax got us over there on Euro servers fighting the British :snoop:
I went into a room he was in and it looked like i was watching an old playback reel the wya fakkits were rubber banding around. Made me sick. Cant even find a squad match anymore thats missing region hoppers. shyt legit has me pissed.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I went into a room he was in and it looked like i was watching an old playback reel the wya fakkits were rubber banding around. Made me sick. Cant even find a squad match anymore thats missing region hoppers. shyt legit has me pissed.
Don't get mad...get even M10 too many shots I watch GutHook go ballistic in Europe with the Hawk :banderas:

It says same damage but when I shoot the M1014 I know I could've killed someone faster with the Dao

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't get mad...get even M10 too many shots I watch GutHook go ballistic in Europe with the Hawk :banderas:

It says same damage but when I shoot the M1014 I know I could've killed someone faster with the Dao
Too much recoil on the dao.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im at a point where i feel like a bytch if i dont play with high level laggers and go to some scrub room :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't feel like a bytch friend you're the only shotgunner I respect around here you were running it before this ridiculous update :beli:
Cant wait till i get this top 10 spot in california so i can go back to the sr2 or LMG, or DMR. Anything. Im tired of shotties. But im more tired of these fukkING LAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wish
Don't feel like a bytch friend you're the only shotgunner I respect around here you were running it before this ridiculous update :beli:
@JP_USAF put me on shotguns a while ago
I was running shotgun with Dawintersoldier before the update :umad: your collapse corpse all over the place

You been away so you really have no idea but I'm a show you

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I wish

I was running shotgun with Dawintersoldier before the update :umad: your collapse corpse all over the place

why would I be mad :childplease: I can easily hop in a conquest game and no shotguns in sight :ahh:

the only person I recall using them here was Crakface now literally everyone is running around with them. :scusth: you nikkas are better than that :shookboy:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
why would I be mad :childplease: I can easily hop in a conquest game and no shotguns in sight :ahh:

the only person I recall using them here was Crakface now literally everyone is running around with them. :scusth: you nikkas are better than that :shookboy:
You'll see em Conquest also especially the DBV-12 and Saiga12k just ridiculous the buffs the semi auto shotguns got

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You'll see em Conquest also especially the DBV-12 and Saiga12k just ridiculous the buffs the semi auto shotguns got

I haven't been seeing them in conquest :manny:

Yes that Saiga12k is just ridiculous. :snoop:

It's usually Tdm and sqddm that filled with them :shookboy:

I started using that ump 45 shyt is accurate as fukk :whew:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

He the only one that exclusively uses them for the most part I use them depending on map score and situation.

I said you mad cause you getting slammed by them joints why would you come in out the blue and make that statement.

Somebody body you don't get mad :mjlol: learn how to effectively use one get even.

The only unstoppable force on the game is a good player with lag.

My mtar still nasty check that score sheet top of the page and ask your kid he run with me all day everyday what gun Los uses the most :banderas:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cant wait till i get this top 10 spot in california so i can go back to the sr2 or LMG, or DMR. Anything. Im tired of shotties. But im more tired of these fukkING LAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You not going back to anything else Lies friend :stopitslime: