Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was showing how to use a motion sensor against the motion sensorer. It was a pretty revolutionary clip.

That server today was some bullshyt though. THe only people i could kill were people from the united states.

My wife come in irritated talkin bout shes on her period. Im like, im beyond that right now, dont say a word to me. :aicmon:
Put that cheesy m whatever it is away and use the Saiga or Dao I was rocking off on them nikkas

Had almost everyone in the server switch to shottys :blessed:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I was showing how to use a motion sensor against the motion sensorer. It was a pretty revolutionary clip.

That server today was some bullshyt though. THe only people i could kill were people from the united states.

My wife come in irritated talkin bout shes on her period. Im like, im beyond that right now, dont say a word to me. :aicmon:
Be happy that Saulve dude and MXA dude were on your squad.

That server was so trash but those 2 dudes were practically invincible. Taking four DAO blasts point blank like it's nothing :mjlol:

But yea those foreign players are :snoop:

Region lock the game DICE. Or give is a region and ping filter like PC users have :mjcry:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Be happy that Saulve dude and MXA dude were on your squad.

That server was so trash but those 2 dudes were practically invincible. Taking four DAO blasts point blank like it's nothing :mjlol:

But yea those foreign players are :snoop:

Region lock the game DICE. Or give is a region and ping filter like PC users have :mjcry:
Saulve was a damn scrub even with his O.O.R lag he wasn't going positive.

Now MXA I got your pisttola been a thorn in my side for a long time :mjcry:

Them MXA dudes put in that laggy revive work him and Speedorita05 be reviving :snoop:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Saulve was a damn scrub even with his O.O.R lag he wasn't going positive.

Now MXA I got your pisttola been a thorn in my side for a long time :mjcry:

Them MXA dudes put in that laggy revive work him and Speedorita05 be reviving :snoop:
Zorritta and Pistola. :mjcry:

Hitmarkers not registering. Shooting me round corners. Shooting me before they appear on my screen. Taking mad bullets.

Battlefield, the only game where high Ping is an advantage :mjcry:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Put that cheesy m whatever it is away and use the Saiga or Dao I was rocking off on them nikkas

Had almost everyone in the server switch to shottys :blessed:
M10 is a great gun but from what I've seen I can get the drop on someone and I shoot them twice and they have time to kill me with a pistol and no head shot.

........it's gonna be a long night when that happen s

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
AOD some real bytches :francis:
I just punished 5 AOD and they leader SkyFly sent him a message about me getting banned from his server 2x that I dont need a shotgun, basically dolo Sly left at the beginning of the round :mjcry: One of the other members of AOD hit me with a message like SkyFly just called him for backup :laff:

Last edited:

jaylock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Newport News
I big pet peeve of mine is that the spot and mark objective functions are mapped on the same button! :mindblown:

Sometimes as squad leader, I'll mark objectives that we hold already (to defend) when I meant to spot a group of enemies that rest in the same line (of my sight).

Another one is that (on ps4) I can't tell my whole team of 32 that I just put up a soflam and to get your rockets ready. On pc it's as easy as just sending a message to your team on screen for everyone to see. Not just your squad. DICE needs to step that part up and to let us do the same on console somehow.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I big pet peeve of mine is that the spot and mark objective functions are mapped on the same button! :mindblown:

Sometimes as squad leader, I'll mark objectives that we hold already (to defend) when I meant to spot a group of enemies that rest in the same line (of my sight).

Another one is that (on ps4) I can't tell my whole team of 32 that I just put up a soflam and to get your rockets ready. On pc it's as easy as just sending a message to your team on screen for everyone to see. Not just your squad. DICE needs to step that part up and to let us do the same on console somehow.
Soflam javelin or pld combo does 50% damage plus vehicle kill on hit.It's ridiculous amount of gadgets to deal with vehicles just nobody uses them:beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My R2 button is walkin around on its last legs. THought it was lag all this time and its the damn trigger button. shyt got bronchituss with the shots. DONE. Wifey gotta hit the store and get me back in the game.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My R2 button is walkin around on its last legs. THought it was lag all this time and its the damn trigger button. shyt got bronchituss with the shots. DONE. Wifey gotta hit the store and get me back in the game.
You missed a WW this fool @Jax got us over there on Euro servers fighting the British :snoop: