Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got some shells for You

You thought i forgot about that punk ass movie you made taking my tags, shooting me down and tootsie rolling nikka?

HOLD THIS!!!!

:mjlol: I still got your tags nikka.....plenty

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Any thoughts on tonight's skirmish? I see the M416 is an underrated beast.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Any thoughts on tonight's skirmish? I see the M416 is an underrated beast.
I think once NA gets in the mix, shyt gets weird.

LMGS ARE fukkING GARBAGE!!!! You can literally start shooting at someone connect, and they can shoot back and kill you. shyts a weapon to be used solely on people who arent looking at you.

I dont know what the point of air bursts are or where to shoot them shyts and why they get hit markers sometimes and not others.....

But, still, when i went back to old betsy...... Magic happens. :merchant:

:huhldup:
ENTIRE COLI GETTIN WORK IN UNDER A MINUTE

giphy.gif

Lu6BR7f.gif

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think once NA gets in the mix, shyt gets weird.

LMGS ARE fukkING GARBAGE!!!! You can literally start shooting at someone connect, and they can shoot back and kill you. shyts a weapon to be used solely on people who arent looking at you.

I dont know what the point of air bursts are or where to shoot them shyts and why they get hit markers sometimes and not others.....

But, still, when i went back to old betsy...... Magic happens. :merchant:

:huhldup:
ENTIRE COLI GETTIN WORK IN UNDER A MINUTE

giphy.gif

Lu6BR7f.gif

Struggle clips :mjlol:
I seen your flabby Engineer getting that work though :laff: the Sr2 ain't in you no mo :mjcry:
When I massaged you(pause)with the Sr2 know your soul was on fire :fire:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Struggle clips :mjlol:
I seen your flabby Engineer getting that work though :laff: the Sr2 ain't in you no mo :mjcry:
Struggle clips. I jumped over a railing turned around in mid air and gave u that work in the same spot i put you to bed in. :banderas: That shyt looked like Elite Gaming to me.

The SR2 is in me its just not fun like the shotty. Imagine, not being able to shoot while you reload. shyt is a foreign concept to me now.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
NA's Sarn connection is cool but Warockguyed and ViperSmoke are two laggy fukks

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Struggle clips. I jumped over a railing turned around in mid air and gave u that work in the same spot i put you to bed in. :banderas: That shyt looked like Elite Gaming to me.

The SR2 is in me its just not fun like the shotty. Imagine, not being able to shoot while you reload. shyt is a foreign concept to me now.
Gave who that work I didn'taccept the revive you got me once from behind (pause)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Gave who that work I didn'taccept the revive you got me once from behind (pause)
You shooting bullets at me with your back turned? :usure: You got your shyt off it was just my ambush was so tactical you were lookin like, this nikka just dropped down right in my eye with the cannon.