Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:dwillhuh: Never thought I'd see the day when nikkas braggin about "skill" with a shotgun
I wouldn't say skill but you definitely gotta know the strengths and weaknesses of the one your using. In the right hands they can be OP but there are also times when I breeze through shotgun carriers.

When your outta range don't engage, how many shots your carrying how many shots it take to drop a target etc etc

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
@Los! @Mowgli @Xxplosive @Ineedmoney504 @Bathing Ape
tomorrow all maps in rotation released with the patch
Stock Traitor ‏@MIAMIadV1CE 8h8 hours ago
@_jjju_ @BFDaily will all maps be in main rotation? Currently you have to play the dlc 4 maps at a time.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

1. 1:13 PM - 2 Mar 2015 · Details
    " data-mentions="_jjju_ BFDaily" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Julian ‏@_jjju_
@MIAMIadV1CE @BFDaily AFAIK for some game modes - yes, the main rotation will include all maps.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Los! @Mowgli @Xxplosive @Ineedmoney504 @Bathing Ape
tomorrow all maps in rotation released with the patch
Stock Traitor ‏@MIAMIadV1CE 8h8 hours ago
@_jjju_ @BFDaily will all maps be in main rotation? Currently you have to play the dlc 4 maps at a time.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

1. 1:13 PM - 2 Mar 2015 · Details
    " data-mentions="_jjju_ BFDaily" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Julian ‏@_jjju_
@MIAMIadV1CE @BFDaily AFAIK for some game modes - yes, the main rotation will include all maps.
Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: Never thought I'd see the day when nikkas braggin about "skill" with a shotgun
If you're playing with elite gamers, and dont know what youre doing you cant just put on a shotty and do what you wanna do. It does take skill to know how to play with the weapon. Just as much as it takes skill to know how to shoot accuractly, in a game that has auto assist.

Why am i talking to a jobber about skill :snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No problem. I enjoy using all semi autos so you might wanna choose one of them wack ass pumps.
shyt a make for a good challenge nikkas bored anyway, new map rotation tomorrow you going in?