Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Do the console versions have the option to increase the base size of the mini-map? I recently did that on PC and it was just :banderas: Def helps give me more info on what's going around me. :ahh:

Now if only these new nikkas that cop during sales knew how to spot. :francis: Gotta start running on the 4 again with Coli brehs, my PS+ ran out and I been too lazy to re-up.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do the console versions have the option to increase the base size of the mini-map? I recently did that on PC and it was just :banderas: Def helps give me more info on what's going around me. :ahh:

Now if only these new nikkas that cop during sales knew how to spot. :francis: Gotta start running on the 4 again with Coli brehs, my PS+ ran out and I been too lazy to re-up.
Yeah you can change the mini map size that option kicked in last patch

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Couple quick notes that new won't let you join it says combat and you see your teammates engaged won't let join is a good addition. Now you only get killed spawning on a teammate if you determined to get spawn killed :mjlol:

Also you can go into options it's a lot of stuff added you can turn on like seeing player ranks on your squad while in the match playing.

This shyt is breathing new life into this game brehs :wow:
Man I can't wait to get home . :takedat:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Yes
Nope, copped this when it was on sale. Haven't even tried those bigger maps.
HAVNT seent chew online yet. Where you at?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These cats from the clan a1 tried to recruit your boy last night. I had to be like um nah this the coli fukk boy.

Them fukkin na dudes lag so fukking much it's disgusting by the way. These Canadians need to get out the game

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Brehs I been stuck on destiny since it dropped I got on bf4 for like 15 minutes and got DESTROYED!!!!! I may play again tonight in preparation for the new one that drops in a couple weeks. I'm hoping I don't go 9-17 like I did last time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Couple quick notes that new won't let you join it says combat and you see your teammates engaged won't let join is a good addition. Now you only get killed spawning on a teammate if you determined to get spawn killed :mjlol:

Also you can go into options it's a lot of stuff added you can turn on like seeing player ranks on your squad while in the match playing.

This shyt is breathing new life into this game brehs :wow:

Hopefully I can change the input on this fukkin TV at this Hilton. I want to see if the Euro advantage is real.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes

HAVNT seent chew online yet. Where you at?
Anybody on the Coli but ain't in the Coli automatic food hit out on em :wow:
Hopefully I can change the input on this fukkin TV at this Hilton. I want to see if the Euro advantage is real.
I won't be playing with your ass *exits server*

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I been stuck on destiny since it dropped I got on bf4 for like 15 minutes and got DESTROYED!!!!! I may play again tonight in preparation for the new one that drops in a couple weeks. I'm hoping I don't go 9-17 like I did last time.
:mjcry:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dice think they slick too a lot of the Official servers are gone. I see nothing but them rent a server shyts.

I hate going to private servers nikkas ban you for beasting :snoop: