Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Y'all already know everything included for about $120 Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Premium Edition lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
L85 acw-r and 10 gold battlepacks:heh:
That's not fair for brehs who aren't coppin' the Deluxe.

I saw Matimio talking about them saying that the only way you can get those guns are from copping that version too. So it's not even like you can unlock them in the game on your own

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
That's not fair for brehs who aren't coppin' the Deluxe.

I saw Matimio talking about them saying that the only way you can get those guns are from copping that version too. So it's not even like you can unlock them in the game on your own
Its shytty business practice from EA what we gonna do about it:manny:.Westie said they had those guns unlocked when they play tested to everytime:scust:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/news/battlefield-hardline-premium
official details announced
Battlefield Hardline Premium: Full Details
  • Mar 2, 2015
featuredImage.img.jpg

Own more, be more. Today, we’re excited to share the details on Battlefield Hardline Premium*, an exclusive membership program delivering new content and early access to Battlefield Hardline fans. Battlefield Hardline Premium will make your cops and criminals fantasies last all year long – and beyond. Let’s jump right into it.

Four Super Features

As a Battlefield Hardline Premium member, you can look forward to four Super Features, designed to make the gaming experience richer and more personalized. The four features are:

• Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
  • Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customize their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
  • Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
  • Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.

Four Expansion Packs

On top of this, Battlefield Hardline Premium members will be able to enjoy four digital expansion packs featuring all-new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles and in-game content. Remember: you’ll get a 2-week head start* with these expansions if you go Premium. Here’s what’s coming up:

• Battlefield Hardline: Criminal ActivityPlayers have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
  • Battlefield Hardline: Robbery – Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
  • Battlefield Hardline: Getaway – This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
  • Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal– There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.

More Battlefield Hardline Premium Perks

It doesn’t stop there. More perks are lined up for you if you decide to become a Battlefield Hardline Premium member. How does this sound:

• Two weeks early access to all expansion packs
  • 12 Gold Battlepacks
  • New personalization options including gun camos, ammo skins, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive in-game items
  • Access to double-XP, in-game missions, and more Battlefield Hardline Premium exclusive events
  • Priority position in server queues
Sound good? If you’re ready to throw down in the cops and criminals world of Battlefield Hardline, go Premium for the ultimate experience.

Players can pre-order Battlefield Hardlinenow by visiting http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/buy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who usin the sr2 as his main? Him

Who got the most shotgun kills on thecoli......WITH FRAG ROUNDS? Him

Who was using LMGs in the coli besides him...nobody.

who was the first to start rocking shotties like that. HIM

Who was using perimeternal defense to the point it's called hotel crakface. Back when you was obsessed with that wack ass bulldog :mjlol: niw you wanna use claymores all the time stop it

Boy you need to just go hit the speed bag before this qbs put speed knots oops upside ya head :camby:

I've surpassed you. My skill begins where yours peaks now. We Ready better then you now. The end if an era. Your over.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Who usin the sr2 as his main? Him

Whose the one who told you to use that SR2 @Los! :sog:

Who got the most shotgun kills on thecoli......WITH FRAG ROUNDS? Him

Why did you stop using shotguns and frag rounds :sas1: who told to to ditch that gimmick and use the SR2 :sas1: **See above quote^ :sog:

Who was using LMGs in the coli besides him...nobody.

you used lmg for two days

who was the first to start rocking shotties like that. HIM

**see above quote on shotguns :sog:

Who was using perimeternal defense to the point it's called hotel crakface. Back when you was obsessed with that wack ass bulldog :mjlol: niw you wanna use claymores all the time stop it

I still use that bulldog :sog:
Boy you need to just go hit the speed bag before this qbs put speed knots oops upside ya head :camby:

I've surpassed you. My skill begins where yours peaks now. We Ready better then you now. The end if an era. Your over.

:mjlol: @ you feeling yourself when Los getting 2/5 of your publishing, your kills coming up for him and shyt :dead:

nikka copping gold battlepacks with your money :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whose the one who told you to use that SR2 @Los! :sog:

Why did you stop using shotguns and frag rounds :sas1: who told to to ditch that gimmick and use the SR2 :sas1: **See above quote^ :sog:

you used lmg for two days

**see above quote on shotguns :sog:

I still use that bulldog :sog:

:mjlol: @ you feeling yourself when Los getting 2/5 of your publishing, your kills coming up for him and shyt :dead:

nikka copping gold battlepacks with your money :wow:
Thoughts of a jobber. All lies. the tip of the iceberg of you being wrong is the fact that I stopped using the SR 22 and started using frag rounds and then I came back to the SR to the LMG and ultimately my new god tier status the shotgun

Los definitely isn't pulling the trigger that's one thing that can't be debated keep talking trash this QBs going to see ya head deflated

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Thoughts of a jobber. All lies. Los definitely isn't pulling the trigger that's one thing that can't be debated keep talking trash this QBs going to see ya head deflated

By the time im done with Far Cry, Hardline should be out, your death threats are empty friend.
Hardline is a whole new ball game and I suggest you ask the brehs who rocked with me on Hardline how I gets down :999:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
By the time im done with Far Cry, Hardline should be out, your death threats are empty friend.
Hardline is a whole new ball game and I suggest you ask the brehs who rocked with me on Hardline how I gets down :999:
I am too good now. the skills I have developed from battlefield have put me on another level across all first person shooters and that means no matter what first person shooter we play you will be a jobber compared to me