Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh:knew that nikka was lying shotgun campers:scust:
I got an hour of footage in twitch tv that says otherwise. You know the white man can't be honest about his Ls unless confronted with irrefutable truth. Truth I have logged on twitch.tv :whoo: Don't make me pull my x files. My shotty make nikkas realize why bytches give me skully like mulder.

:shaq:

Bars

He's the one perched with a LMG in a corner shooting jay walker s

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@los I'm gonna start this scar H assault mastery shyt. Sine it's the most powerful assault weapon next to the bulldog

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I got an hour of footage in twitch tv that says otherwise. You know the white man can't be honest about his Ls unless confronted with irrefutable truth. Truth I have logged on twitch.tv :whoo: Don't make me pull my x files. My shotty make nikkas realize why bytches give me skully like mulder.

:shaq:

Bars

He's the one perched with a LMG in a corner shooting jay walker s

But at least I don't have to watch the next man to see which gun is currently en vogue

I play the way I want to play. You have to switch your style every time @Los! switches his.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
And while we are all in here......why can't COLI stop trying to embarrass each other and start joining to flex on these other platoons?

We got 2 COLI guys on a squad alone......3 COLI guys on another squad that won't switch............not to mention the GENERAL quitting mid match and leaving us with some guy blaring Young Chris through the headphones then complaining that we didn't tell him someone was near. Made me tell that fakkit we ain't talking because we can't fukking hear anything over his dumb ass music.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And while we are all in here......why can't COLI stop trying to embarrass each other and start joining to flex on these other platoons?

We got 2 COLI guys on a squad alone......3 COLI guys on another squad that won't switch............not to mention the GENERAL quitting mid match and leaving us with some guy blaring Young Chris through the headphones then complaining that we didn't tell him someone was near. Made me tell that fakkit we ain't talking because we can't fukking hear anything over his dumb ass music.
Hey it was lunch time for me and my kid so calm down :camby:

I was on that shyt all day breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But at least I don't have to watch the next man to see which gun is currently en vogue

I play the way I want to play. You have to switch your style every time @Los! switches his.
:leon: This nikka tryin to put a flower outside my grave and awwwwww maaannn.

You digging deep :whoo: thats why i never shake your hand holmes. You dont respect nada. but I like that. I like that :takedat:

2 clear up your frivolous thoughts.

My base skills are All mine and unlike any of yall.

Best guns STATSTICALLY

Sr2
dbv 12
Aek 971
MG4
Sar 21
Aws
Claymore
Qbs

In that order.

Who but him gettin mvp with DMR's in squad Dm

That said I don't mind being influenced by my peers. Even bums like you. I appreciate you studying the gawd because that really means I'm number one and your a fan and that's cool

Cuz I think you're number 1, too. :gladbron:
:umad:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:leon: This nikka tryin to put a flower outside my grave and awwwwww maaannn.

You digging deep :whoo: thats why i never shake your hand holmes. You dont respect nada. but I like that. I like that :takedat:

2 clear up your frivolous thoughts.

My base skills are All mine and unlike any of yall.

Best guns STATSTICALLY

Sr2
dbv 12
Aek 971
MG4
Sar 21
Aws
Claymore
Qbs

In that order.

Who but him gettin mvp with DMR's in squad Dm

That said I don't mind being influenced by my peers. Even bums like you. I appreciate you studying the gawd because that really means I'm number one and your a fan and that's cool

Cuz I think you're number 1, too. :gladbron:
:umad:

I think you are a super swell human being

ibgP9WyhU1Hyaw.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I heard that the Deluxe version of Hardline doesn't even include maps, just some guns and some other stuff like that, nothing major

:francis: