Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You right my ears still work well all I gotta do is hear that motion sensor beep and watch your body drop a few seconds after :banderas:
I look forward to seeing your tags around my neck :shaq: Actually I ran assault all day you can get that Famas work :banderas:

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You right my ears still work well all I gotta do is hear that motion sensor beep and watch your body drop a few seconds after :banderas:
:manny:

friend to friend I would advise you to go back to picking on the other members :whew:

I solved the loslex code :sog:
Yeah it's called camping
how you look your controller in the buttons we came up run n gun clapp a nikka trample his corpse and keep running :snoop:
Your controller hates you right now
:scust:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah it's called camping
how you look your controller in the buttons we came up run n gun clapp a nikka trample his corpse and keep running :snoop:
Your controller hates you right now
:scust:

You ain't going to bait me into popping up on that map friend, let it go.

If I remember correctly you were gettting bodied running and gunning the minute you switched over off of recon :sas1:

Or was it so traumatizing that you erased all memory of that ass whooping last night :sas2:

maybe we should ask those who were there last night if I was camping when you were getting bodied :sas2:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

If I remember correctly you were gettting bodied running and gunning the minute you switched over off of recon :sas1:

Or was it so traumatizing that you erased all memory of that ass whooping last night :sas2:

maybe we should ask those who were there last night if I was camping when you were getting bodied :sas2:

:tpscheme:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

You know your ass wasn't mobile last night :stopitslime:
@We Ready gonna co sign everything he a cheerleader he know I body him on THE REGULAR so his hate is skrong.

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
breh I'm dead ass telling you I was running and gunning when you were off recon :manny:

If you thinking I was camping makes the pill easier to swallow :yeshrug:
Make me a believer :manny: your hundred claymore kills on every map made it look worse then it was

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You know your ass wasn't mobile last night :stopitslime:
@We Ready gonna co sign everything he a cheerleader he know I body him on THE REGULAR so his hate is skrong.

So I'm a cheerleader for calling like I see it huh?

Anyone that don't take your side on every issue becomes irrelevant.

Relax, your 2.25 speaks for itself 5 star general.

What's funny is, all I did was post a smiley that indicated I was interested in the conversation.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I'm a cheerleader for calling like I see it huh?

Anyone that don't take your side on every issue becomes irrelevant.

Relax, your 2.25 speaks for itself 5 star general.

What's funny is, all I did was post a smiley that indicated I was interested in the conversation.
Got tags? :sas2:
Matter of fact when the last time either of you and your head coach touched a pair of loslex tags? I got yalls though recent editions

Last edited: