Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I rebounded still with that shotgun and that lmg and them legendary claymores. shyts had you scared to run around and parked you proper
Nothing stops me from running my lil dude like Forrest Gump....but getting them tags took 3x sent you back to frag rounds and camping :mjlol: had you scared to run n gun

Last edited:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
the teams were horrible last night my skill went from 460 to 365:huhldup:.One round we lost Shoot rage quit me n Chris lost by 533 tickets had to pull that 240B out get my skill back up:snoop:.Floodzone is the worst vanilla Conquest map in this game
Damn breh.. I was on for a min, but I only saw shoot on. Y'all running before the games today?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nothing stops me from running my lil dude like Forrest Gump....but getting them tags took 3x sent you back to frag rounds and camping :mjlol: had you scared to run n gun
Frag rounds nah. Probably ran them when the opportunity presented itself but largely that was a LMG and shotgun fest. Shotgun work had you crippled and LMG/claymores had you doing single digits. ONly reason you got them tags was because i wasnt doin a run n gun.

Bruh cant even have fun with his rockets out here :mjcry:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Frag rounds nah. Probably ran them when the opportunity presented itself but largely that was a LMG and shotgun fest. Shotgun work had you crippled and LMG/claymores had you doing single digits. ONly reason you got them tags was because i wasnt doin a run n gun.

Bruh cant even have fun with his rockets out here :mjcry:
All them tag kills you were run n gun stabbed you all 3x times as a engineer :banderas:

Yeah and I meant to say stop firing them shyts out in the open :snoop: