Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Whenever battlers are backed in a corner with logic, they always resort to “who are you..”, “you have less money/accolades than me” and “I bought this chain, what do you have”

That’s how you know them nikkas was BUMS without any value before Battlerap. That feel like now that they have value in that field, they can use it as a stick to hit those they THINK don’t have value, because they’re not on there level in the field of Battlerap

No about of money can hide the fact that you’re a CORNBALL :francis:

Diz did make one great point about Battlers carrying aggressive energy outside of the ring into interviews and real life.

I do agree with him on that, but other than that he’s looking crazy to bring that up after a mass shooting like those are even connected

Reason 643 I dont fukk with that clown. If it wasn't for Lush and Drect, I'd give zero fukks if GTX flopped. Well disguised culture vulture.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Isn't Dizaster a terrorist one day then Hannibal lecter the other? He needs to stfu.

Aren't Krack City nikkas crips? I wonder they think about Diz shytting on gunbars
Dizaster is a Neo-nazi one day sayin:
I know you vanished away,
and take cover, so it ain't no surprisin'
That once he takes cover
ain't no way I'ma find him
‘Cause Annie Frank used to guide him
So I know she told you all the perfect places to hide in
Yeah, Anne Frank… What a damn skank!
Someone, pass me my gas tank!

I am H*tler, the real Heinrich Himmler
Sieg heil to your wife and sister
You've been on two lists your whole life… mine and Schindler's

- Diz vs Iron Solomon

An Arab who to this day says the N Word that’s currently tryna tell Black people what to do the other.

Dizaster is a piece of shyt and Krack city are a bunch of no selfworth having ass KOONS

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
FTuztSfWIAoZn1j

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I'm just catching up on the IG shyt. Surf absolutely chose the wrong person to do this too, lol. Quilly is a pillhead and just as stubborn as Surf. This is the most buzz he's had in a minute and he's not letting that go. Expect him to drag this out. Also, Surf denied watching the freestyle and said some dumb shyt like "I only listen to R&B." He would have more people on his side if he didn't give that weak ass excuse. He tried to do damage control before the battle dropped on the app and made himself look even worse. He didn't have to disrespect Quilly throughout this whole shyt either but that's how you know he feels guilty.