Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Wasn't no coin toss, Cortez went first on purpose he said he wanted to grab all the energy before Surf.
Cortez was wrong.

I’ll never understand battlers still goin first voluntarily

More likely than not it DOES NOT work smh

If you go second you leave a lasting impression and you know what you’re up against each round

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't no coin toss, Cortez went first on purpose he said he wanted to grab all the energy before Surf.
there's a short list of people you absolutely can not grab all the energy from before they rap. evergreen status is clips and surf. why you'd ever choose those two to go first against is suicidal to put it lightly

Daps
there's a short list of people you absolutely can not grab all the energy from before they rap. evergreen status is clips and surf. why you'd ever choose those two to go first against is suicidal to put it lightly
True shyt. Imagine how bad Geechi vs Mike P would've looked if Mike P chose to go first

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Cortez was wrong.

I’ll never understand battlers still goin first voluntarily

More likely than not it DOES NOT work smh

If you go second you leave a lasting impression and you know what you’re up against each round

Yeah I was hoping Tez would go 2nd giving the optics and etc.

But at least from what has been reported so far, it sounds like he did good and didn’t get bodied as far as the general consensus goes. Hell, Surf doing good too…we have a good battle in the end after the hype for it died down way too much. And it stamps Civil War as a main event even more.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Mackk >>>>> Fonz

I honestly think Fonz would wash Mack right now. Mack is very hit or miss.

Facts not even close

Hmmmmm :jbhmm:
They are even as far as delivery to me.
Mackk will have more jokes and some good angles. Fonz is gonna have crazier roomshakers and maybe slightly more word play.
Yeah, I wanna see this battle. Can Mackk go back on SMACK URL? I feel like I haven't seen him on there in a while.
This would be cool for a MM setting, too.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Hmmmmm :jbhmm:
They are even as far as delivery to me.
Mackk will have more jokes and some good angles. Fonz is gonna have crazier roomshakers and maybe slightly more word play.
Yeah, I wanna see this battle. Can Mackk go back on SMACK URL? I feel like I haven't seen him on there in a while.
This would be cool for a MM setting, too.
when them MM belts get reset and they have another big card for all the belts, this actually makes sense for a headliner/top title fight

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Mackk Myron isnt better than Fonz AT ALL. nikka is way too predictable and every battle he gotta handful of played out punches ("Keep the peace; meditation)