Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I guess I have a higher opinion of Big Tigger than you do. People don't like him but can't really articulate why. It was just a thing to dislike him during his heyday, but now? You really think Con knows more about hip-hop than Big Tigger? You're bugged out. Conceited is a prototypical 106th and Park host. Dude doesn't even like to rap on beats.

yea. I guess our opinions are different. I never claimed I disliked him but also never thought big tigger was some kind of hip hop scholar. I could be wrong he knows more than conceited. I’m into battle rap. Into the culture and I’m a New York dude. Based off that is where I base my opinion. To each it’s own. Either way, wishing that dude success and hopefully we can run this convo back years later.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I am a grinder :mjgrin:

TtyRmZe.jpg

PrjCfeM.jpg

I8uOvz7.jpg

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Swain did really well.. Happy for him.
Been watching him since he started..

And it's a couple things that will never change in Battle Rap.. One is The Hate for Verb.. and He Loves It..

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Surf vs Cortez really in 2 days and nikkas can't watch it on Caffeine.. that's a major L. Why URL stay doing Cortez like this
eh, all i think this really tells me is that Surf might already have an opponent on NOME and the only caffeine event between AGS and Nome was probably kings vs queens. anything too far beyond that and Surf probably complains from lack of prep time

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Watched Steams vs. Elijah Straight. Not a bad battle. I gave it to Steams 2-1 but Elijah had some sleeper punches that took a sec for people to get.

Last edited:

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
I feel bad for JC.. He be steady begging for Big Names.. but Never gets one..

If another league don't book it.. He won't get anybody he asking for.

Clearly URL don't see him as a draw..