Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brizz always struck me as a sensitive nikka even when he was active. Always being demonstrative during opponents rounds, always complaining about narratives and fans opinions.

I been said from the jump that I think he's too shook to come back and stand in front of that Mook angle. Not everybody is built for a building full of people hitting you with the :umad:, and thats fine. But im tired of hearing about son always having "breakdowns" in negotiations lol who he kidding

l'm a big Wu fan so I thought he was just on some dusty blunt grimy rapper type of tip. I didn't think he was spooky, but we all saw what happened. Maybe he has real mental problems.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Jc is wack and smokes crack.

WpbQ3Qk.jpg

Now I aint the one to promote no gun violence.... But who you think wack? Who you say smokes crack?

Krs2

Pro
Daps
What prompted the URL to say fukk it and do a whole female card? They would have never did this shyt in the past.

My guess is chrome 23. Qotr doesn’t have the resources to compete.

I’ve been saying for years the URL needs to enter female battle rap for it to flourish.

future-queens-1744040834.jpg

Only girl i know is Blu cocaine. URL is Lowkey the only league wo can turn nobodies into top tiers so this can be good for the females

Lol @ glu eazy vs your honor I'm sure they got paid good money to be on this flyer/card right?:troll:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep it’s over. It’s over for Chrome 23 as well, unless they can be a RBE type of a league. I don’t think there’s enough females for that.

The key to battle rap is being able introduce new talent, build them up, and have them exclusively on your brand.

Remy won’t be able to cherry-pick any of the new talent going forward. She’ll just be left with the vets, and most of them have battled already.

It’s the same strategy URL did with the men. Alright y’all can book the top tiers, but y’all won’t be able to touch any of our new talent. Then you have someone like ARP upset he can’t book Ave vs Bigg K or Geechi vs Hitman.

If ARP would have got it right years ago, maybe people would be more receptive to RBE introducing new talent. Imagine if they picked a guy like Twork before the url got him, and gave him the exact same battles that he gave Showoff.

Showoff, jimz, jmurda yeah we’ve seen how ARP picks talent. He needs the url to tell him what’s hot.

Last edited:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
^^^ i totally agree with you

I like RBE but i feel like they Will always be stuck in the same place cause the fans never check ARP.

Dude be doing 1sk (or whatever he calls it) for years but never builds nobody up to be a star

I understand most of them nikkas look trash but look at gee hi before the push, he wasn't impressive either