Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Beasley got Arsonal out of here early as well when he started talkin after the Detroit incident...

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had Brizz came back against Mook in 2020 like he was suppose to, Win, Lose or Draw The fight angle would probably be played out by now.
The angle isn’t “old” now because it never been used against him. He gotta man up and face that shyt or just flat out retire. Mook literally punched this nikka out of Battle rap

Let's be honest though Mook would have never l threw a punch if it was a 1v1 battle..

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Nope, nikka is a struggling regular artist IMO

Jones got knocked out cold and came back and stood in front like a true battle rap lifer, damn near EVERY top tier had some kind of embarrassing moment they had to bounce back from

Brizz took his basketball home and came back in church clothes so he had an "excuse" not to get on the court again, all his homies talking about what he "coulda" did if he went back out there :shaq2:

Brizz always struck me as a sensitive nikka even when he was active. Always being demonstrative during opponents rounds, always complaining about narratives and fans opinions.

I been said from the jump that I think he's too shook to come back and stand in front of that Mook angle. Not everybody is built for a building full of people hitting you with the :umad:, and thats fine. But im tired of hearing about son always having "breakdowns" in negotiations lol who he kidding

Daps
Angles always going to be brought up if it's negative. Brizz didn't come back yet cause it's his pride more than anything. That angle will just get some moments and that's it. Most battlers would've ran just like him but come back the next event.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Had Brizz came back against Mook in 2020 like he was suppose to, Win, Lose or Draw The fight angle would probably be played out by now.
The angle isn’t “old” now because it never been used against him. He gotta man up and face that shyt or just flat out retire. Mook literally punched this nikka out of Battle rap
How long they been talking about the knot on bill collector’s head and jc dancing
Nygga mook didn’t even hit that man :mjlol:
Punch didnt connect at all

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Angles always going to be brought up if it's negative. Brizz didn't come back yet cause it's his pride more than anything. That angle will just get some moments and that's it. Most battlers would've ran just like him but come back the next event.
i dont think anyone's talking about him running out the event, that made sense cuz Murdaland was deep and Cave gang aint no real gang to hold him down like that. This nikka straight up quit his career RIGHT before Caffeine brought the bag and everyone's got consistent income

Rich Dollaz legacy as a bar/meme is bigger than his career and i STILL think this situation with Brizz is nastier :mjlol: only nikka worse is Tech 9 but the bars he was about to stand in front of were gonna bring a whole different meaning to getting 30'd :whew:

Daps
How long they been talking about the knot on bill collector’s head and jc dancing
Nygga mook didn’t even hit that man :mjlol:
Punch didnt connect at all
When Surf was going back and forth with Brizz in spaces, he didn't even bring up Mook swinging on him. It was the fact that he got ran out the door by somebody grandfather granted Calicoe got a kid

Daps
i dont think anyone's talking about him running out the event, that made sense cuz Murdaland was deep and Cave gang aint no real gang to hold him down like that. This nikka straight up quit his career RIGHT before Caffeine brought the bag and everyone's got consistent income

Rich Dollaz legacy as a bar/meme is bigger than his career and i STILL think this situation with Brizz is nastier :mjlol: only nikka worse is Tech 9 but the bars he was about to stand in front of were gonna bring a whole different meaning to getting 30'd :whew:
Brizz underestimating this new Caffeine fanbase, they won't care about him running as long as he got bars. Brizz would be Caffeine favorite battler like Geechi, Eazy, Danny is, tbh.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Brizz underestimating this new Caffeine fanbase, they won't care about him running as long as he got bars. Brizz would be Caffeine favorite battler like Geechi, Eazy, Danny is, tbh.
nikka you got 9 posts and every time Brizz talk comes up we see nikkas pop up outta nowhere defending him :camby: i shoulda noticed sooner, nobody believes you Brizz :mjlol: log off

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I don't see the hype about ArP. I like RBe but dude just tries to hard to be a mixture of smack and Beasley.

Plus he gets away with a lot of bullshyt like supporting Chris untie us and that dude be on RBe taping girls asses lol
Can you imagine if that was on URL? The fans with cancel Beasley and smack quickly