Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
FPW_UN4UcAQx1Rl

I hope that this is just a random friendly picture :mjcry:

If he thinks he's hated now, he'd for sure be the most hated battler ever lol

Lemme find out Dizaster gets to rearrange Megan Good's guts on a nightly basis :wow: I might have to see this nikka :damn:

whoever battles Diz next needs to angle this and throw in a bar about him trying to look like Vivek from Grown-ish to fukk with him because of this picture. it’s a reach but still…

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
this bill vs pass :russell:
super okayish for a final

Tbh, it should have been Mackk Myron vs. Pass. Not saying it would have been a better battle but going by what happened before this. Bill lost to Mackk, imo, but him beating Pass I’m not mad since it was a close one as well. And Pass did have slightly better showings leading up to the finals. Still, they both came thru for that 100k.

And Bill winning it adds to his story and ups his stock whether fans want to admit it or not. Add this in with him making the finals of UM, getting his biggest battle with Hitman, and being on the Midnight Madness team, he is on the come up.

JBQH

Pro
Daps
Actually had Bill losing 2-1 to both Mackk and Pass. Both weren’t blow out battles though so I won’t stand on the table and argue against the results. Congratulations on winning the loot.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
went to the rapoff channel since they said the event starts at 6pm/3pm pst

it was a zoom meeting with a countdown down for another damn near 90 minutes

boy if you dont get