Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Had Bill Clear on the 1st, but the 2nd and 3rd both can go either way

Yeah they’re really going in for that 100k. I want to Pass to win because he caught a bad rep when he lost to Brizz on URL years ago. I always fukked with Pass but he has points when he isn’t bringing it. This tournament, he’s been going in. Bill already proved himself especially getting that Hitman battle. But he wants his get back for losing to Holmzie in UM. The polls has Bill 2-1 which is fair. I edged Pass 2-1 but it was very close. Bill taking 2-1 is fair and to say he didn’t earn it would be wild.

Last edited:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
good comeback story from losing in UM and winning the KOTD tournament.

He was purposely potsplitting with Holmzie on that shyt. Neither of them wrote very good except Holmzie having like one fire spot in the 2nd and even Bill was like "we wasnt supposed to go THAT hard"

Seems like every judge except one went for Bill Collector

Ardamus

Daps
He was purposely potsplitting with Holmzie on that shyt. Neither of them wrote very good except Holmzie having like one fire spot in the 2nd and even Bill was like "we wasnt supposed to go THAT hard"

Seems like every judge except one went for Bill Collector

He split the pot with Holmzie? Of course he did since they’re both Loud Boyz. Forgot about that. But yeah good battle. Feel good for Bill winning and feel bad for Pass losing.

Last edited:

Ardamus

Daps
KOTD has a huge marketing issue.
At least for me, no one was talking about this happening before today.

Views on YouTube aren’t great either. Organik even admitted he had to scale back and figure shyt out. Funding shyt thru his own cannabis venture, Ghost Drops, sounds like it helped along with the Twitch deal. They got a following on Twitch but it’s not the same when they were in the prime with those events. But this S1 shyt had some good battles and showcased some good talent. Judging got better but not perfect either.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Good and Diz huh? HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
f4IzzXv.gif

:mjcry:

Gonna peep that Bill battle