Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Surf scared of Goodz?

He's scared of several people.

that;s what I'm saying, unless there's a set date both of them nikkas can just shut up :snooze:

Facts. I was excited as hell, but now I'm tired of hearing about it. Shut up and rap. I'm about to rip up my Belovedhood membership card. He said he was outside, he needs to be outside. Zero reason Verb and Gotti shouldn't have been clear wins. He has to adapt and get all the way in his bag.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka clearly love Twork more than Reda :scust:

I’m starting to wonder just how old Anwar is.I thought he was a nygga in his late 30s, but since he is Black’s homeboy, they’re probably around the same age which means he’s much younger then that. Twerk is actually a young dude.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DNA can easily beat Lux. Lux is gonna take the battle for the check but he’s definitely not gonna give a fukk, he genuinely doesn’t respect Eric as a battler/rapper. It’s clearly not shyt talk lol, this is one guy who genuinely doesn’t respect the other.

Lux is obviously 10000 times the rapper but he’s clearly not gonna go in there with any motivation.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

DNA can easily beat Lux. Lux is gonna take the battle for the check but he’s definitely not gonna give a fukk, he genuinely doesn’t respect Eric as a battler/rapper. It’s clearly not shyt talk lol, this is one guy who genuinely doesn’t respect the other.

Lux is obviously 10000 times the rapper but he’s clearly not gonna go in there with any motivation.

DNA is a better overall battler than Loaded Lux in 2022. DNA should win.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I still can’t see what y’all see, and I try my best to see it. DNA is terrible. Consistent. But terrible. Better than he used to be. But terrible.
I'm not a DNA fan, but he knows how to win and how to battle. I can't deny it.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got around to will vs reed. Don’t know what I’m enjoying more. The battle or ol boy reactions during the battle. Is that gwitty? Lmao