Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I was a Heartless stan..He had the craziest punches in sons..His delivery held him back more than believability imo but Chilla & DNA have literally none of that either

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all are holding on to the old memories of Verb.

This vegan island version is a shadow of his former self

Verb is still a very effective battler despite being past his prime.

He was viewed as past his prime against Brizz. That wasn’t the “old” verb.

Vegan Verb has brought entertaining performances. It’s all about whether he respects his opponent as I stated earlier.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Verb beat DNA and Geechi as well................

true, i think nikkas were reluctant with the DNA shyt. i thought he made DNA look crazy. i gotta watch the Geechi battle again but i think i had him winning that.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Verb beat DNA and Geechi as well................
went back to the Nome X thread and nikkas made that Verb/Geechi shyt seem debatable (i said verb won but i dont remember shyt about that battle)and said Geechi clearly had round of the battle so...ionno man. i aint watch the DNA one.
His last three URL battles, if i'm not mistaken tho are:
Head ICE
Ms Hustle
Calicoe

Not one of those you gon tell me is a good battle you'd go back to more than once. That nikka was on camera talmbout "maybe i aint got it no more"...its hard for me to believe in a nikka after some shyt like that

Eazy on one of the hotter runs and Verb might be one of the most talk-to-able nikkas in the battle rap world too. buying Eazy stock until somebody stops him. and its a crowd? :huhldup:

Can't wait to see that faceoff tho "see look hurr lil nikka" and then eazy gon scream at him for 5 minutes

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
went back to the Nome X thread and nikkas made that Verb/Geechi shyt seem debatable (i said verb won but i dont remember shyt about that battle)and said Geechi clearly had round of the battle so...ionno man. i aint watch the DNA one.
His last three URL battles, if i'm not mistaken tho are:
Head ICE
Ms Hustle
Calicoe

Not one of those you gon tell me is a good battle you'd go back to more than once

Eazy on one of the hotter runs and Verb might be one of the most talk-to-able nikkas in the battle rap world too. buying Eazy stock until somebody stops him. and its a crowd? :huhldup:

Can't wait to see that faceoff tho "see look hurr lil nikka" and then eazy gon scream at him for 5 minutes

I said myself Hustle washed Verb. Verb/Cal was ok but yes nothing worth going back to. And he was good vs head ice but i admit it's just head ice.

Eazy is the hottest battle rapper out right now so of course i dont think anyone is crazy if they have eazy winning. But as someone else also said Verb really doesn't lose to new nikkas.

The matchup itself is fire all around imo and i think we will get a good verb over a medicore one. We all know verb HAS to be that to even stand a chance against Eazy right now.