Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb has to view his opponent as a threat in order to do well.

If he doesn’t view you as a threat, he slacks off, and is susceptible to an embarrassing loss (jimz, ms hustle).

You can put JC, Nitty, etc against him and he’ll hold his own. It’s the guys he’s suppose to beat that come in and clean him up. Verb is the type to lose to someone like a Showoff or J Murda.:scust:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Verb has to view his opponent as a threat in order to do well.

If he doesn’t view you as a threat, he slacks off, and is susceptible to an embarrassing loss (jimz, ms hustle).

You can put JC, Nitty, etc against him and he’ll hold his own. It’s the guys he’s suppose to beat that come in and clean him up. Verb is the type to lose to someone like a Showoff or J Murda.:scust:
Facts. I was there live for when Verb lost to Jimz. I knew it was gonna be a long night for Verb when he showed up with a hole in his jacket and feathers was come out.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Eazy Da Block Captain vs Aye Verb announced for Resolution 2

I like this match up right here. Angles on both of them. Eazy trying to run with Surf is a fresh angle so Verb can use that. Eazy will definitely bring up the Midnight Madness/Yoshi/Surf bullshyt. I want to say Verb 2-1 edge but Eazy can talk to a nikka filthy too.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought Verb beat Twork (1st 2 rounds), but Twork 3rd was so powerful people gave him the auto-W. I get it

He beat the dogshyt out of Brizz though, despite getting zero love from the crowd. On the low that's one of my favorite Verb performances ever
me too i really fukk with that brizz performance

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt. Now I gotta watch this verb can brizz tonight. Also, didn’t expect so many people having ez over verb. I actually don’t like this battle for ez.