Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta give credit to Surf. He’s a good promoter. He was able to create interest in an event that really didn’t have must see battles imo.

These outsiders really need to reach out to people in the culture. Cassidy’s league was never going to work. It just didn’t make sense, but he talked as if he knows more about the business then battlers and league owners.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
In the spaces they shouted out JB from URL. They said he came to help out MM for free.

Not surprised. MM can help the stock of these stagnant mid tiers more than the app can. Even the Ultimate Madness tournaments didn’t help the Holmzies and Bills of the world
true, but its going to hurt some of those same tier guys that might get a caffeine look here and there. if youre losing alley battles and not getting paid, you can really fuk yourself. just look at drugz 15mof interview. he was tight about that bread, but also you could see he saw how bad he looks after this, just weeks after his best caffeine battle to date. id be surprised if we see a nunn nunn on url any time soon. he was already cold. this just shut the door...maybe

now somebody like ru bando need to jump on this asap. he's cold and shelved

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Looks like MM was a success. That’s what’s up. Can’t wait til I see the battles.

You guys are really surprised Snakeyez won? I been said bro a problem. Him and Nunn Nunn could go either way just given how hungry they both are in the game. But yeah, I gotta watch some of these interviews and see what the word is.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Disgusting on so many levels. Not sure who is sadder: these dikkeating nikkas, or Surf for not being a multimillionaire off this stanbase.

Half this video should have been "who raised these nikkas" on a loop.

LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Anderson Burrus directing it was him trolling but I guess it's true.

I hope they drop something soon. With the amount of rappers they have involved, they should have events all the time.

They're really making bets in there I might need to get my Midnight Madness face tat soon :blessed:

This is big for the culture. Salute to Anderson Burrus he might want to just do the Avocado junior thing and put the mic down.